CHAPTER 12 : REWIND PART 1

Depuis le début

"Then you should rest more. We will talk about this by tomorrow." Nagi said. Riku smiled and nodded.

The next day,the rest of them have a schedule to attend, including Tenn. Only Iori and Nagi are staying with Riku. Riku still sleeps, while Iori and Nagi are on their phones.

"Rokuya-san? Did you see that post?" Iori was shocked after seeing the post on SNS.

"Why did Nanase Riku announce his hiatus? This is the truth behind Takanashi Production's announcement."

"Nanase Riku has been suspected of killing a young child named Asuga. Nanase Riku passed the trial because there was no evidence." Nagi read the headline.

"How can this person do this? Every fan knows Nanase-san more than they do right now." Iori said.

"Who did this post? I believe Riku-kun is innocent!" People said.

"That's right! They can't let this go! Let's report about this!"

"Nanase-san still gets a lot of support from our fans. That's relief." Iori said.

"Of course everyone loves Riku! He wouldn't dare do something like this," Nagi said. Nori just entered the room.

"Guys,you must already read the headline. Please make sure that Riku didn't read this." Nori said, and they nodded.

"Don't say to our Riku like that!"

"How could they say Riku-kun is a killer? Guys! Let's protect our Riku!"

"We will stand together for Riku-kun!"

Takanashi Production received a lot of presents for Riku. All of them really prepare it only for Riku. They knew that Riku was innocent and were determined to defend him against any accusations. The outpouring of support from fans and colleagues at Takanashi Production only solidified their belief in Riku's character. Their fans still support and believe in Riku. Tsumugi and Banri try their best to eliminate the headline about Riku. Meanwhile, at the hospital, Riku is having a conversation with Iori to avoid using his phone. Iori tried his best to distract Riku.

"Heyy! I brought you some fruit!" Tamaki, who just entered the room with Sougo,

"Thank you!" Riku said.

"Let me peel for you," Sougo said. He took out the knife and started to peel the apple skin, but suddenly Riku started trembling when he saw Sougo holding the knife.

"Don't- please..i am sorry. I won't do it again." Riku said as he grabbed Sougo's shirt.

Sougo quickly hugged Riku, calming him down. Sougo can feel how scared Riku was. Riku tightly holds Sougo's hand. He suddenly came back to his senses and didn't remember anything. Iori, go get Kichiro immediately.

-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Riku-kun,are you sure you are fine now? A while ago,you were not like yourself. If there is anything that you need,please let me know." Sougo said while caressing Riku's back. Riku's whole body is still trembling.

"Honestly, I don't know why my body still reacts like this, and I seriously don't remember anything happening." Riku said this while looking at his shaky hand.

"Do you feel any other? your asthma?" Kichiro ask. Riku shook his head. Kichiro quickly hugged Riku. "Thank you..". Riku didn't know why Kichiro suddenly acted that way.

"Nanase-san, you"—Iori finally hugged Riku too because he seriously cared for Riku all the time.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-