CHAPTER 7 : SECRET BOX

"Riku... Riku-san! Get up!" Someone with a recognisable voice said this to Riku. Riku was looking around in an effort to identify the source of the voice. Riku had a flashback to his past. He could not recall it.

"I'm sorry, Riku... Aki is no longer staying here, said the creature. Riku was speechless as he was still confused.

"Hey, don't do that as a joke! I don't like it! said Riku as he covered his ears.

"Hey!!! Riku! When Riku opened his eyes,Tenn was the one he saw. Riku quickly woke up and hugged Tenn without saying anything. Tenn only hugged him back and caressed Riku's back to make Riku comfortable. A few moments later,Riku fell asleep. Tenn slowly laid Riku's head on the pillow. He's about to go back to his place, but Riku's hand won't let go of Tenn.

"Tenn-nii....please... Stay like this, said Riku. Tenn can't refuse this time again.

"I will not be going anywhere; we still had time before the stage, said Tenn.

-=-=-=-==-=--==--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

At the Takanashi production,the other members prepared their merchandise for cheering on Riku and Tenn. Even though they are having a hard time hiding everything from Riku, they are just afraid that Riku will know it very soon.

"At this time, Kujou-san is already taking Nanase-san's phone. Kichiro-san will tell them after the concert..."said Iori.

"And we will have to face it if Riku can't be himself, said Mitsuki.

"I believe everything will be fine, as long as we don't leave from his side, said Sougo.

In the dressing room, Tenn is already done with his costume and make-up. Riku is taking out his medicine. He already feels pain inside his heart. Riku holds his chest and takes the medicine that was given by Kichiro. The stage will start soon. The crew has already called them to stand by.

"Nanase-san! Please get ready! said the staff, and Riku nodded.

Riku's inside still hurts, but he knows it will go away soon for awhile. Riku takes a deep breath before entering the stage. Tenn is tapping Riku's shoulder.

"Riku... Don't push yourself if you can't, said Tenn.

"Don't worry, Tenn-nii... I promise I will be fine for today. I just hope that other members can come and watch it, but... said Riku

"but what? We are already here, Rikkun! said Tamaki, who suddenly came without being noticed by Rikkun. Riku was smiling happily and hugging all of them because he still did not believe that his member had come for him.

"Thank you very much, everyone! I am really happy to see you guys come!!"said Riku. The members are wearing shirts that show Riku's name. Riku was laughing at their fashion.

"Well,we come here to cheer for you from our seat. Please don't push yourself too much, Nanase-san. Take it easy and don't be too nervous.."said Iori.

"I'm not nervous! but still, thank you, Iori!" said Riku as Iori got flustered.

The member just said their cheer word to keep pumping Riku's spirit and headed to their seat to watch Riku's concert. Tenn was smiling after seeing Riku smiling and happy because he had a good friend around him. Riku suddenly grabbed Tenn's hand.

"I will make sure... This concert will satisfy everyone and be a success! This is my last good bye to Aki."said Riku, leaving Tenn in confusion about why Riku mentioned Aki's name. The staff called Riku to get on the job and start their opening.