Something is wrong

Lizzy could hear hissing in the darkness. It was faint and she tried to move toward it. A light in the distance got closer and closer until she found herself drifting through the halls of a Wraith Hive. The abyss that sheltered her mind had never lead to another place before. The confused female couldn't help but explore as if something unknown beckoned her onward.

Sometimes she would see a ghostly image of a Wraith or worshiper pass in the hall. Illusions more then ghosts, Lizzy couldn't be certain what she was experiencing. The grand hall had many ghost's coming and going. Yet, a single room in the back summoned her forward. Walking was not an issue when she drifted like a ghost herself.

The door opened and closed as if it saw her but inside was something Lizzy didn't wish to see. A young Wraith was bound by the hands and beaten to the floor of the chamber. The bloodied leather whip with long barbed ends still lie on the floor beside him. The Wraith in question was still conscious and trying desperately not to cry out in agony.

A female Wraith howled with pleasure and slammed her hand against something in the nearby bed with her. The tall greyish form was naked and looked as if it feed off something hidden behind the blankets. After a full minute the female got up and started to move toward the broken male on the floor.

The vicious looking female picked the whip up off the floor and wrapped it around the males neck pulling him up to his knees. The male wailed in pain as she basked in the pleasure of it. Lizzy was powerless to do anything. When she tried to touch the illusion, it disappeared and reappeared in a poof of smoke. The powerless human wept powerless, as the unstoppable vision played out around her.

"Perhaps next time." The powerful wraith female growled tone-fully and tossed the whimpering beast aside. She stepped on his back pushing him to the floor as she moved toward a nearby dresser. "Be gone!" She wailed after pulling a long cloth from its drawers. All Lizzy could do was watch as the beaten male drug himself from the room slowly.

"You where never meant to see that." The broken beast muttered painfully after finding the strength to get to one knee. Lizzy didn't know how, she had walked into a memory. "Not even, y-o-u, can look at me, knowing." The somber figure growled painfully in the dark. Everything else faded away, but Lizzy and her broken companion.

"Come back to me." Lizzy muttered softly as she reached for the Wraiths neck. He was bent over, hands on a nonexistent ground, his eyes glued to the floor. She knelt before him and caressed his cheek softly until he finally looked up.

"Why?" He begged for answers she couldn't give.

"Does it matter?" She didn't know how to explain what just was. When the beast tried to look away she pulled his chin back up. "Don't." She pleaded.

"I don't know anything else." The Wraith stood up and the mists formed the Queens chamber once again. This time the young Wraith was tied to the bed and the Queen was lashing him with the barbed whip. The female sat on top another subdued male, as she tortured them both for pure pleasure.

"Mercy." Lizzy whimpered painfully. The illusion faded instantly and she was left alone in the darkness once again. The abyss echoed with a hallow emptiness that drove her mind away.

~

It was not until the beasts body twitched in his sleep hours later that she finally sat up with a scornful expression. "Let me show you a different way." Lizzy moved to straddle the beasts surprised form. Fingertips grazed the folds of his exposed chest carefully. The seductive female leaned forward to grip the beasts neck, as he hissed pleasurably.

"I've never..." He gripped her hands with a worried expression. It was so strange to see innocents in a wraiths eyes, as he tried hopelessly to resist.

"I wont hurt you." She leaned forward to kiss the center of the beasts chest and his grip loosened. The tone greyish chest heaved when it chuckled slightly.