"I'm in shock Olivia, nun of the people I slept with or even had relations with told me they love me ... how am I suppose to feel about this"

"Well yuri Yasir actually liked you and was trying to show you something different until you fucked it up- he love tou and I'm sure he always will just try to get back right if you feel the same baby" She spoke

I nodded.

"And girly I ain't no relationship counselor now you gone have to start figuring things out between y'all,  y'all about to bring a baby into this world yuri a whole human y'all can't continue doing what y'all doing..."

"I know Olivia, I'm going to actually sit down and tell him what we doing ain't healthy.."

"On another note I think we should do a photoshoot with our bumps" I smiled making her smile. "I agree- tell me more".

"I know you're bigger than me but maybe we can do like a October photoshoot, we can do like little pumpkin and big pumpkin you know?"

"I do, just let me know I can find someone who does photo shoots out here"

"Okay boo, you wanna go get some food or something?" I questioned looking around the room for no specific. "For sure"

"Let me go get dressed"

-Five Minutes later --Loud music played throughout  of my  home as I  got dressed for the day while Olivia did the same, we were planning on waiting on Yasir but I  didn't know where he  went, I was unsure on if he even knew his way around.

Looking at myself  in the mirror I  smiled at my  makeup, today I  wanted to get dolled up to uplift myself  and it was definitely helping.

I had a light beat, my hair  wore a middle part blonde wig  that I  had done myself  one of  my hidden talents I  was actually very good when it came to hair.

Standing up I dusted off my outfit, I  wore a white moon shirt from essences matching it with grey washed flipped out shorts & my Rick owens matching it with a few piece of jewelry to finding off.

"Yuri!" The deep voice called out making me smile before I walked out of the bathroom heading inside the kitchen area. "Hi" I spoke looking at Yasir .

Spotting him by the door my smile just got bigger seeing the bouquet of white flowers he held in his hand. "Yasir" I  smiled gladly accepting them.

"I got y'all  some breakfast too but you look nice by the way" He complimented. "Thank you Yasir, you're so sweet when you wanna be, Olivia and I were going to get breakfast but we can chill"  I shrugged  smelling  the flowers.

"I be trying"

"You wanna find some to do? and ion' mind eating with you" Yasir questioned grabbing my bag. "Yes, and you can please"

"Olivia! Yasir brought food !"

"Did you mean what you said Yasir? Or are you just high talking be completely honest with me.. I just need to know where your head is at"

"I'm dead ass yuri, you don't gotta say that shit back cause I know you might not feel the same but shit that's how I feel and I can't help that shit" He explained