Goosestorm

NAME: Goosekit - Goosepaw - Goosestorm

AGE: 61 moons

CLAN: SunClan

GENDER: Cis male/Tom

PRONOUNS: He/Him

RANK: Warrior

SEXUALITY: Biromantic bisexual

~

APPEARANCE: A fluffy silver tom with light grey stripes. He has light blue eyes. He has red flowers tangled in his fur.

SCARS: None

MENTAL DISORDERS: None

PERSONALITY: An easygoing, fun, and kind tom who is protective of his loved ones.

PHYSICAL DISABILITIES: None

~

SKILLS: He has a secret talent for decorating things. It isn't exactly something he enjoys but he's got a good eye and knows how to make something look good.

STRENGTHS: How optimistic and sympathetic he is

WEAKNESSES: He wouldn't cope well with moving homes or travelling far. He likes it where he is.

~

HEALTH: 10/10

HUNGER: 10/10

~

BATTLE SKILL: 11/20

FORAGING SKILL: 0/20

HUNTING SKILL: 11/20

~

FAVOURITE ACTIVITIES: A good spar and/or a good hunt

FAVOURITE CLANMATE: Splashfeather

FAVOURITE PREY: Mouse

FAVOURITE SEASON: Newleaf

LIKES: Spending time with Splashfeather and leisurely walks in the forest

DISLIKES: That he's far apart from Bubblestream. Sure he has his littermates but sometimes he misses his paternal figure.

LEAST FAVOURITE ACTIVITY: Being forced to sit still

LEAST FAVOURITE CLANMATE: N/A

LEAST FAVOURITE PREY: Chub

LEAST FAVOURITE SEASON: Leafbare

~

RELATIONSHIPS:

Falconwing (D) - Father - He wasn't in his life and he doesn't know much about him.

Wildwing (D) - Mother - He was sad at the time of her death but doesn't think about it too much since she was gone when he was about two moons old

Splashfeather - Brother -  They're still close now but were especially close as kits and apprentices since they played and trained together. Still has memories of back then.

Speckledstream - Sister - They aren't really close but he likes to look out for her and hopes to spend more time with her.

Spidershrill - Brother - They aren't really close but he hopes to grow close to him.

Cheddar - Grandfather - Never knew him, only had his name mentioned to him once. Doesn't really care for him?

Dragonfly - Grandmother - Never knew anything other than a name.

Bubblestream - Adoptive father and uncle - Since he didn't have parental figures as a kit, he looked up to Bubblestream a lot. The tom is a comfort to him.

Frozenstar - Aunt - Has heard about her but doesn't really actually have a relationship with her

Sparrowwish -  Aunt - OasisClan - She has been mentioned by Bubblestream before but he has never met her.

Applekit - Cousin - Doesn't know about her yet but is hoping to meet her since she's Bubblestream's kit.

Orchidkit - Cousin - Doesn't know about him yet but is hoping to meet him since he's Bubblestream's kit.

Peachkit - Cousin - Doesn't know about her yet but is hoping to meet her since she's Bubblestream's kit.

Rabbitkit - Cousin - Doesn't know about her yet but is hoping to meet her since she's Bubblestream's kit.

Wildkit - Cousin - Doesn't know about him yet but is hoping to meet him since he's Bubblestream's kit.

Sproutkit  - Adoptive nephew - Has seen Splashfeather playing with him but has yet to officially meet the little tom.

Thornkit - Adoptive nephew - Has seen Splashfeather playing with him but has yet to officially meet the little tom.

Willowfrost - Mentor - Likes her and is grateful for her training.

Poolstrike - Apprentice - Enjoyed training the young tom.

Roseheart (D) - Acquaintance - Didn't really know her but feels bad for her death.

Shatteredrose - Acquaintance - Talked to her before and has been on a few patrols with her but doesn't really know anything outside her name.

Acornsplash (D) - Acquaintance - Went on a patrol with her, feels bad for her death.

Shadowsong - Acquaintance - Has been on a patrol with her, doesn't really know anything about her.

Horsedust - Acquaintance - Doesn't really know her but is grateful for her services.

Bloomingstar - Acquaintance - Has been on a few patrols with her.

~

BACKSTORY: He lost his parents at an early age and once they were gone, he was looked after by his uncle Bubblestream. He still remembers back to the days of their apprenticeship where his brother refused to do training and had to be dragged out of his nest by his mentor. As a warrior nothing interesting as happened to him so far maybe other than training Poolstrike. In his opinion at least.