Oakstalk

NAME: Oakkit - Oakpaw - Oakstalk

AGE: Eight moons

CLAN: OasisClan

GENDER: Cis female/She-cat

PRONOUNS: She/Her

RANK: Warrior

SEXUALITY: Questioning

"What are you looking at me for, it's not like I know anymore then you." 

APPEARACNE: A dark reddish-brown she-cat with green eyes.

SCARS: None

MENTAL DISORDERS: None

PERSONALITY: Loyal, caring, and observant and knows how to have fun

PHYSICAL DISABILITIES: None

"Yay!"

SKILLS: Climbing. She can take one look at a tree and know exactly where to place her paws. It's something that she enjoys as well.

STRENGTHS: Her caring and fun-loving personality

WEAKNESSES: Sitting still, they need to constantly be moving

"Probably, they make a cute couple, but I don't know why any cat would like somebody as grumpy as Mintleaf."

HEALTH: 10/10

HUNGER: 10/10

"Noooooo! One grumpy mentor was enough! We don't need another one!"

BATTLE SKILL: 10/20

FORAGING SKILL: 0/20

HUNTING SKILL: 18/20

"And I don't want to be stinky!"

FAVOURITE ACTIVITY: Climbing trees

FAVOURITE CLANMATE: Lizardrunner

FAVOURITE PREY: Sparrow

FAVOURITE SEASON: Leaffall

LIKES: Plants - especially trees.

DISLIKES: Rouges and twolegs

LEAST FAVOURITE ACTIVITY: Sitting at long gatherings

LEAST FAVOURITE CLANMATE: None

LEAST FAVOURITE PREY: Pike

LEAST FAVOURITE SEASON: Leafbare

"Cloudwings!"

RELATIONSHIPS:

Hornet____ - Crush - Knows his name and face but hasn't talked to him yet.

Lizardrunner - Brother - The last of her biological kin. Enjoys his company and loves to prank him.

Duskrose (D) - Parent - She was never really close to Duskrose and the only thing she really knows is that Duskrose is Oliveclaw's mate and that Duskrose showed Jaymask around the territories.

Oliveclaw - Mother - Loves her loads and thinks she's the nicest cat to ever exist and is grateful she has a cat to call her mother.

Hollybear - Brother - Thinks his name really suits him and loves messing with him.

Stormsmoke - Brother - Hasn't had the chance to prank him yet but is planning to...

Bounceshine - Sister - Adores her loads. Thinking of pranking her.

Pounceshine - Sister - Also thinking of pranking her. Or maybe recruiting her in one of her pranks... Maybe she'll recruit both the twins in a prank!

Jaymask - Sister - Her partner in crime and her best friend.

Kitenose - Brother - Thinking of pranking him too. Adores him.

Silverkit - Sister - Thinks she's the cutest little thing.

Mintleaf - Mentor - Doesn't know who put ants in his nest but sees him as a cat who is always grumpy despite being grateful for his training.

Cloudwings - Mentor - Sees her as an aunt figure of sorts and hopes to spend some time with her. Doesn't know what she sees in Mintleaf but is happy for her.

~

BACKSTORY: Abandoned when she was six moons old before being taken to OasisClan with lizardpaw. She has no memory of her birth family.