Creek Puddle

Name || Puddles 

Future clan name || Creek puddle 

Patient name || Patient 016 

Age || 12 moons 

Gender || Male 

Sexuality || Bisexual homoromantic 

Appearance || Puddles is a medium-sized, slim tom. His fur is rich yellow with a striped tabby pattern, with a white face and white petal-shaped splashes. It is rough and of medium length. He has a circular face with narrow yellow eyes. Puddlecreek has a broken hind leg which is in the process of healing.  

Personality || Puddles values intelligence the most

Personality || Puddles values intelligence the most. He is somewhat extroverted. In conversations, he is helpful, and empathetic but somehow may also come off as uncaring. He is guided by his heart, often moody and spontaneous. His worldview is somewhat optimistic. He is purposeful, responsible, demanding, tough, hesitant, and suspicious. Though Puddles is intelligent as stated he is guided by his heart which may lead him to do stupid things, which reflects in his decisions, skills, and conversations. He enjoys taking naps. Puddles is a vocal advocate for peace and would go against the rules to secure it. He wants a large family with a mate and many litters. 

Power || Teleportation 

Downfall || It takes up a lot of his energy and I mean a lot why else do you think he hasn't left the labatory yet? Impulsively teleporting with more then two people could put him in a coma. 

Fears || Bugs he's very scared of them for unknown reasons. 

Family || Has two mums and two brothers back at his housefolk's nest . Plus a single twoleg who he considered his dad sorta? 

Crush || Open 

Mate || Open

Backstory || Puddles was born to his mother, Honey and his mother, Rose along with his brother, Goose and his brother, Oat. His relationship with his brothers was great, he snuck out of home with Goose and Oat sometimes. Honey was too lenient, while Rose was harsh. Puddles was very close with Honey and never bonded much with Rose.