Ocean Lotus

Name || Chloe

Future clan name || Ocean Lotus

Patient name || Patient 012

Age || 51 moons

Gender || Female (Questioning)

Sexuality || Panromantic pansexual.

Appearance || A pretty average black ragdoll. She has beautiful, long, fluffy black fur and dark brown-copper eyes. There is a white lotus-shaped mark on her left shoulder and her middle toe on her front-left paw is crooked from falling off a tree.

 There is a white lotus-shaped mark on her left shoulder and her middle toe on her front-left paw is crooked from falling off a tree

Personality || Would do anything for her crush/mate. If she wants to manipulate somebody into doing what she wants she knows exactly how to get her way but she would never do that to anybody of course, knowing it's not the right thing to do. Although she is quite stubborn she is also very open-minded willing to listen to others before making any decisions. She's very optimistic but not to the point where it's annoying or toxic; along with this she's rather kind and empathetic, always enjoying making others happy. She loves to help others out and teach them and she's very loving and loyal; once you're even faintly acquainted with her she'll be around you everyday. Prone to blackmail especially if it comes to her kin.

Power || Healing with song; she still needs the correct herbs but she can make the healing process over 10 times faster.

Downfall || If she isn't emotionally stable or in the right mind it won't work well plus it drains some of her energy so if you're wondering why she has such a low level of stamina this is why.

Fears || Being emotionally blackmailed/manipulated into doing something to hurt others + Leaving her loved ones.

Family || Obviously she has a father and mother but she was taken away from them when she was about two moons old. She has a younger sister by the name of Clymene but Clymene continues living with their housefolk.

Crush || Roxy

Mate || None (yet).

Backstory || Chloe was born to a very happy, healthy, loving, and understanding family but her twolegs were offered some money by the scientist so they gave her away.