Chestnutdust

"Morning Emberoak."

NAME: Chestnutkit - Chestnutpaw - Chestnutdust 

AGE: Seven moons 

GENDER: Transgender male 

PRONOUNS: He/Him 

SEXUALITY: Homoromantic homosexual 

"We're doing hunting first, right? I can't wait to learn all that there is to know." 

CLAN: CloudClan 

RANK: Warrior apprentice 

APPEARANCE: Pretty much identical to his littermate, A brown Abyssinian cat with golden eyes. The difference is that he doesn't wear a flower crown. 

"We can't go without them for now?"

PERSONALITY: Generally, Chestnut is very aggressive, clever, cocky, cooperative, hardworking, loyal, quiet, sarcastic, secretive, and snarky. He's not one to trust others quickly, and usually keeps what he says objective. Though at times he may match his enthusiasm to others to appear more likeable then he really is. 

LITTERMATE: Acornbark

CRUSH | MATE: Open 

"Flarepaw is taking forever! Emberoak, could we just go? I don't think Flarepaw is coming"

STRENGTHS: Very confident and well-spoken 

WEAKNESSES: Despite his strengths, due to his personality, he may not be liked when it comes to socializing. He also lacks in helping when it comes to comforting others. 

LIKES: Approval and praise 

DISLIKES: Making mistakes and disappointing others, especially his sibling.

"Oh, I can't wait to learn everything you know"  

HEALTH: 10/10 

HUNGER: 10/10 

HUNTING SKILL: 4/20 

FORAGING SKILL: 0/20 

BATTLE SKILL: 0/20

"The life of other clans must be nice."

Acornbark - Twin littermate - Likes their company the most compared to any other cat. Tries to stick close to them as much as possible.

Darkcloud - 2nd cousin - Has a soft spot for her but would never admit it.

Icepatch - Friend - They see Icepatch as the big brother they never had. Looks up to him + sees him as family.

Crowpaw - Friend - Has a little bit of a crush on him but will he ever admit that? No of course not. He's happy staying friends.

Emberoak - Mentor - Very neutral about them but part of him wishes Ember was more present.

Muddyriver - Mentor - Feels bad that she was dragged out with them when he and Darkcloud had temporarily gone missing. Is happy that she is his mentor now

Foxpounce - Acquaintance - Doesn't think about the tom, neutral about him.

Greyhaze - Acquaintance - Neutral about her.