Part 35.

Ryker's Pov. 

Walking back into the main area of our base I see the others already there before Alexei speaks as he turns in my direction. "You give all these people these rooms where is mine?" He asks and I raise my brow . "The farm, we can't all live down here so you and Melina will take the farm get that romantic wedding life back." I say as I look at him and he lets a grin appear on his face. 

"I like your thinking." He says as he looks at me before turning towards Melina. "That's disgusting." Yelena says with disgust on her face making me shrug. "Sex is a part of life Yelena." I simply say making a gag leave her lips. 

"Yeah we've all heard you and your sexlife." Sam says with a chuckle. "Alright moving on, so what is the plan now." Bucky says and I give him a pat on his shoulder. 

"Tonight we party tomorrow we become all business? Sounds like a plan?" I ask as I look around at the people. "You bought the Vodka?" Alexei says and i give him a nod. "Of course I bought the Vodka, who do you think I am?" I counter and he pats my back. 

"Good than I say let us drink tomorrow we can kick ass."

"He wasn't just asking you idiot." Yelena says with a roll of her eyes. "But a party does sound nice." She continues making some release a chuckle at the blonde. "And you want to drink here with all these weapons around, what could possibly go wrong." Sam says with a shake of his head. 

"No we will drink in the farm house or we make a campfire feels more homey does it not?" I say with a shrug that he soon joins me in. 

"So party people get ready and well bring a good mood otherwise well I don't know yet." 

..............................................

Walking out of the barn I see the campfire already been lit while the guys are already sitting around it, making my way over I take a seat on a empty log. "Well well well if it isn't the boss." Sam says as he looks at me and I roll my eyes at his words. 

"First mission I will send you in as life bait." I say with a grin making his eyes slightly widen. while Bucky is trying to hold back his laughter. "There are too many women here." Alexei says and we now all look in his direction. 

"Need more strong men like us." He continues as he puffs his chest out. "They would all hand you your ass, and I don't mind having all these beautiful women around."  I say with a shrug as I get up and walk to the table with all the drinks on it, I feel 18 on a frat party again. "Ow of course you don't but now you have your memories back there is only one who catches your eye." Bucky says as I grab a bottle of Whiskey and a glass before walking back over to my seat. 

"It's not that easy, I'm a damaged package." I say as I fill my glass and he gives me a nod. "Wait who are we talking about?" Alexei says and this man I swear to god. "Natasha." Sam says with a grin on his face before he makes some kissy faces while I let the green whisps form on my hand as I look at him. 

"Natasha she turned into a fine woman, strong, deadly and a Avenger." Alexei says as Sam quickly stops his actions as he sees the green on my hand and I give him a smirk before I make them disappear again. "She was a Avenger now we are The Fugitives." Sam says as I take a sip of my whiskey.