Part 3

Nat's Pov. 

2 Days Later. 

Walking back into my room I throw my bag on my bed while a sigh leaves my lips, for the first time we had eyes on him, we had him in our reach and he handed us our asses. How can one man be so strong? Well he had his smoke things, but still he is enchanted one way or another otherwise he could not have been throwing Tony and Steve around, he must have something on him that stopped Wanda's powers or he himself must be able to stop her. Than the falling from a 30 yard drop with Sam, leaves a hole in the roof and then he's just gone as if he was never there. 

And now that he knows we are after him, he becomes even harder to catch. We had one picture and one chance when all the Eu leaders where in Brussel and we blew it. Making my way over to my desk I sit down and soon the door opens as Chip and Dale run in, these two know how to open doors I'm not sure if I am happy with that fact. 

Seeing them not even turn in my direction I raise my brow, normally when I get back from a mission it's like a assault of kisses from those two. As they jump on top of the bed deep barks leave their lips as they are going absolutely crazy around my duffle bag. "Hey leave it." I say but it falls to deaf ears as they continue to bark and practically rip my bag apart. 

Quickly standing up I make my way over to them and pull them off while Chip holds my shit that i was wearing on our mission and Dale holds the jacket before they both run over to their beds and practically wrap their selves into it. 

"Come on give it back." I say as I walk over to them but for the first time since Ryker took them back that day they growl making my eyes widen as they protectively hold the pieces of clothing. Now on top of The Ghost being gone, Ross who's going to breath down our necks more I have to deal with two dogs who normally would not hurt a fly but now they hold my clothes and growled at me. 

"What's going on with you guys?" I ask as I sit down in front of my bed and lean my back against it while they just lay on the pieces of clothing while some whines leave their lips. 

Ghost's Pov. 

Walking back into the base I make my way over to the office of the person I need  before slamming the door shut behind me. "Next time you send me somewhere please also put in the memo that the Avengers are there." I say as I take my mask of and look at the two men there who raise their brows at me. 

"Do not forget your place Ghost." Rumlow says as he looks at me with a cold look in his eyes that I soon match. "Let the little Soldat speak." Dreykov says as he walks over to me with this grin on his face. 

"I kill, kill and kill the best you guys can do is make sure some idiots don't stop me from doing my job." I state before I feel him throw a punch against my face. "And have we not given you a home and a purpose." He says and I have to bite back my scoff. All I remember is this, killing, killing and more killing. But in a way those avengers they looked familiar? As if I've seen them before. 

"Why did they look familiar?" I ask making him shrug his shoulders before he walks back over to the chair on the head of the table. "Did they?" He asks and I give him a nod before he turns towards Rumlow. "As if I have met them before." 

"I think it's time for his monthly check up with Melina." Dreykov speaks to Rumlow who turns in my direction. Making my way over to him we start walking towards the door and just before  I can walk out the voice of Dreykov stops me. "Ow and after send him to the box for how he spoke to us." He says making me keep my cold face on while Rumlow has a smirk on his face as we walk out of the room together. 

As we make our way down the hallways I soon see the lab come into view making us both walk in. "The usual." Rumlow says making Melina turn around in her chair before Rumlow walks out. "You know the drill." She says and I walk over to the medical bed before sitting down on it. Melina she is different, all these girls here look like a shell on the inside but she looks well like normal people?

"Do you remember things about your life before this?" I ask her as I motion my hand around while she gets the stuff ready for my monthly shots or well I think they are monthly my brain feels all kinds of fuzzy after that. "Why do you?" She counters and I shake my head. 

"I saw these people they looked familiar there was this redhead she was beautiful I feel like I know her." I say as she pushes the cart slightly in my direction before putting some gloves on. It's like her name is on the tip of my tongue as if deep down my she is there? Or maybe the idiot with the suit hit my head to hard. 

"That is why Dreykov wants you to have these shots your brain sometimes makes up things that are not real Ghost." She says and I give her a hesitant nod. "But what if I do know her? I don't know anything about my life it's all just a big pile of pudding." I say before a chuckle leaves my lips. 

"What are you laughing at?"

"Pudding it is a funny word." I say making her get the syringes ready while suddenly pain courses through my head making me hold it with my hand. Fuck this shit hurts, it's like flashes of me? sitting on the grass with some other people laughing about the word pudding but It's such a blur I can't even make out who they are.

"Who are they?" I say with a groan as I snap my eyes open and look at Melina before she puts the needle into my neck making my vision become blurry even more.  "No one, it's just your brain playing tricks on you." She says as I feel another needle enter my neck while my vision becomes worse and worse right now as I feel myself start to pass out and when the third needle hits me my eyes roll to the back of my head before everything goes black. 

.......................................................................................

Feeling something sharp slice me I shoot my eyes open only to see the dark room I've spend more time in than I can even remember while my hands are chained up to the ceiling. 

"Who are you." Rumlow asks as he holds a knife in hand and before I can even awnser he slices it down my chest making me bite back the groan that tried to leave my lips. "No one." I say with no emotion making a hum leave his lips. "Who would care if I killed you right now?" He asks as he drags the tip of the knife down my neck while I feel blood start to pour down it. "No one."

"No one that's what you are and that's what you will always be, to the world you are nothing." He says as he continues to drag the knife down my body while I keep a cold look on my face, by the scars on my body I must have been cut so many times that I do not even feel the pain anymore. I feel faster than other people? But he continues to cut and cut it seems like till the skin can not heal and will scar. 

"We bring you in here, the last of the Widows and the last of Hydra and this is how you repay us? To raise your voice at us." He says before he slams the knife into my abdomen making me bite back the groan that tried to leave my lips. 

"Do you know how people died for you to get here? And the last one gave his life so you could live here with us, and this is how you repay all those sacrifices?" He says as he turns the knife around. 

"I-i thought I was nothing, than why did all these people give their life for me." I groan out making him look up at me before he throws a punch against my jaw making my head fly to the side. 

"Ow it's going to be a long couple of days for you." He says with a vile and disgusting smirk on his lips as he pulls the knife out again. 

Author's Note, 

Leave a vote and comment <3