Part 30,

Ryker's Pov, 

A Couple Days Later, 

Ow Jesus have mercy on my soul! Practically all of the widows have left and wanted to live their own lives for the first time in who knows how many years and I accept that choice nothing wrong with that they are free now and should have the chance to be free. So we gave them some money and Melina got them some fake passports before we sent them off. 

So we went back to our farm but I did not know Melina and Alexei would also come with us! Like uhm full house need some space to breath, Melina is not bad but Alexei one of these days I will yeet him through the forest.  And then there is the tension between Wanda and Natasha like help!? 

"Seems like you are having fun." Bucky says as he walks over and takes a seat next to me while I release a sigh. "One of these days they will go for each others throats." I mumble and he chuckles while I raise my brow at him. 

"Well they both want you many would be jealous of you." He says and I roll my eyes at his words. "I like Wanda, I like to be around her and I like to spend my time with her." I start before he speaks. "But you love Natasha." He says and I give him a nod.

"I do, but I don't think I can be with her right now I'm broken Buck I sleep on the ground and parts from what happened to me are still not back how can I give her my everything when I am broken? If I love her when I'm broken the things we may build will also be broken." I say and he gives me a small nod.

"Talk to her about it, if she really loves you she will give you the time to figure things out. If she doesn't well it was never meant to be." He says and I give him a grin while I raise my brow. "Who would have thought Bucky Barnes the love expert." I say with a chuckle that he soon joins me in. 

"I'm no love expert but I do think you should be honest with her." He starts before I notice him to become nerves making me raise my brow at him. "Talking about being honest I uhm need to tell you something." He says and I give him a nod. 

"When I was still under Hydra's control they made me kill people, two of them where Howard and Maria Stark they never had a accident. I'm sorry Ryker." He says and I release a sigh ."I know, and I forgive you I can't blame you for things you did when you where not you." I say and he looks at me with wide eyes. 

"You knew?"

"Rumlow threw it into my face once and back than I was angry at you, but now having been though something similar I know I can't put the blame on you." I say and he pulls me into a hug. "Your a better man than many Ryker." He says and I chuckle at his words. "I already forgave you no need to kiss my ass Buck." I say as we pull apart again and he shakes his head with a smile on his lips. 

"Thank you for forgiving me." 

"There was nothing to forgive."

.......................................

Walking into my room I soon raise my brow as Natasha stands there with a towel around her body while she dries her hair with another. "Sorry, Yelena took the other shower." She says as she turns in my direction but well my eyes are moving from her legs up to the rest of her body. 

"I don't mind the view." I say as I walk over to her while my eyes are almost fixated on a droplet that runs down her neck before disappearing into the small space between her breasts. "No I know you don't." Nat says as she puts a finger under my chin before lifting it up making our eyes meet.