Part 17.

Nat's Pov. 

"Call Ross." Steve says as he gets up and Tony snaps his head in his direction. "And tell him what exactly ow we found the Ghost turns out it was Ryker, yeah the same Ryker who we thought was dead for two years! What do you think will happen than." Tony loudly says with a shake of his head while I let my eyes move back towards the ripped in two body on the ground. 

"He just killed him Tony!" 

"And he fucking tortured my brother have you seen his body! Have you seen how he acts! He is one of the people who did this to him, who cut him like he was a peace of meat! Who fucked up his mind so he doesn't even remember half of this shit he should! " Tony bites back before he runs his hand through his hair. 

"J-just clean up this mess, if we call Ross now he will want to take Ryker we need to find a middle way." Tony says before walking away while he shakes his head as he makes his way over to the compound. 

I get Ryker I do Rumlow was part of his nightmare that he still doesn't remember everything about but what bit he did remember made him be completely engulfed by rage, his eyes they were almost neon green. Wanda's can turn red but his turn green and his powers I don't think I've ever seen him so under control over them while they were just so strong he took the threat out in less than 5 minutes without any help. 

Tony is right if we call Ross now it will turn into a big mess but maybe the longer, we wait the bigger the mess becomes, Ryker did things and he will want justice for the things The Ghost did and Ryker's face was behind the mask of The Ghost. Either way when Ross does find out it's going to turn into a big mess. 

..................................................

We've just dealed with everything, the few Hydra soldiers who survived are locked up for now but soon we will have to call someone to take them away. Making my way down the hallways towards our rooms I soon pass Ryker's and release a sigh as I stop in front of it. Shaking my head I continue to walk until I reach mine and I make my way in. 

Ryker's Pov. 

Hearing a knock on my door I open it with my powers and I see Wanda walk in letting me release a sigh. "I'm not in the mood for a lecture." I mumble as I briefly look in her direction before I turn back towards the monitors in front of me.  "Who says I was going to give you a lecture." She says and I shrug my shoulders as I pick up the egg and run back into my base, I've been playing Ark it's a fucking amazing game! Addicting but amazing. 

"Who says you weren't."  I counter before she comes into view from the corner of my eye. "I get why you did it Ryker." She says and I release a hum at her words as I place the egg in the incubator. 

Feeling her straddle my lap my hands leave the keyboard and mouse while I raise my brow at her. "Uhm hi?" I say as she snakes her hands around my neck while her eyes dart between mine and my lips. 

"What do you want Wanda?" I ask her making her eyes now snap on mine as she moves her face closer to mine while I feel her start to grind down on me. "You." She whispers against my lips while I feel her fingers play with my hair while she continues to grind down on me. 

"Wanda I still don't remeber everything what If I hurt someone with this." I say as my hands move to her hips to stop her movements. "We've kissed before." She says as her lips find my neck and we've kissed before? Well Wanda is a very good looking girl and fun to be around so yeah. "And before I left you told me we would talk about us but then you where taken, I want this Ryker I want you." She says as she leaves openmouthed kisses down my neck making a groan leave my lips, so we where involved?