FARHA (cheerful) Good morning, Ibrahim! What a beautiful surprise ?

IBRAHIM (grinning) Good morning, Farha aunty I'm here to take Ira to the fair, as she mentioned she wanted to go. Is she ready?

Farha's eyes widen in surprise, and she lets out a chuckle.

FARHA (amused) Oh my goodness, Ibrahim! She actually called you? Well, if she calls you I can't possibly say no. Let me go get her.

Farha steps inside, leaving the door . She calls out for her daughter.

FARHA (shouting) Ira, honey! Ibrahim is here to take you to the fair. Get ready!

From another room, IRA, excitedly responds.

IRA (excited) Yay! I'm coming, Mom!

Ira rushes into the living room, her eyes shining with enthusiasm. She's dressed in casual, comfortable clothes, ready for a fun day out.

IRA (grinning at Ibrahim) Hi, handsome brother! I'm all set for the fair.

Ibrahim smiles warmly at Ira, appreciating her excitement.

IBRAHIM (grateful) Great! Ira, you look all ready for an adventure. We're going to have a fantastic time at the fair today.

Farha watches them with a tender smile, glad to see her daughter so excited. She gives Ibrahim a knowing look, understanding that this impromptu hangout will bring joy to Ira's day.

FARHA (to Ibrahim) Thank you for doing this, Ibrahim. Ira really looks forward to spending time with you.

IBRAHIM (kindly) It's my pleasure, Farha aunty. I 'll make sure she has an unforgettable day.

On the other side The morning sun streams through the windows of MEHAK's cozy living room. The aroma of breakfast lingers in the air as she finishes her meal. Aisha, her sister, watches with a smile as Mehak's excitement radiates through her.

MEHAK, gets up from the dining table and rushes to her room. She carefully selects a stunning Indian dress, adorned with intricate embroidery and vibrant colors. As she dresses, she transforms into a vision of beauty, resembling an angel from a fairytale.

Mehak steps in front of her mirror, admiring her reflection. Her eyes sparkle, and her face carries a serene and joyful expression.

MEHAK (excitedly) I'm all set for the fair today! I feel like a princess.

AISHA (smiling) You look absolutely stunning, Mehak. Have a great time.

MEHAK (hugging Aisha) Thank you, Ammi [mom] ! I'll see you later. Bye!

Mehak leaves her home with a sense of excitement and anticipation, her dress flowing elegantly as she walks down the street.

IN FAIRGROUND - MORNING

The fairground comes alive with the vibrant colors and sounds of the fair. People of all ages enjoy the rides, games, and delicious street food. As Mehak strolls through the fair, her dazzling attire catches the eye of everyone she passes.

She spots her friend, SARA, a lively and enthusiastic girl in her early 20s, who is equally beautifully dressed in traditional attire.

SARA (excitedly) Mehak! You look amazing!

MEHAK (grinning) Thank you, Sara! You look stunning too.

The two friends share a warm hug, their excitement bubbling over.

SARA (energetic) Let's make the most of this day, Mehak. The fair has so much to offer!

Mehak and Sara embark on their fair adventure, arm in arm, their laughter and joy filling the air as they explore the wonders of the fair together.

After sometime The fair is in full swing, and the atmosphere is electric with the sounds of laughter, music, and the delicious aroma of street food. IBRAHIM and IRA have just arrived, and Ira's eyes light up with excitement as she takes in the vibrant scene.

IRA (grinning) Wow, Mr. Ibrahim bhai [brother]! This place is amazing! Thank you for bringing me here.

IBRAHIM (smiling) You're very welcome, Ira. I'm glad you're enjoying it. Remember, my man will stay with you while you explore, so don't worry about getting lost.

Ibrahim nods to one of his trusted employees, who is standing nearby, ready to ensure Ira's safety.

IRA (exuberant) Got it! I'm going to check out the food stalls. See you in a bit!

Ira skips off towards a row of colorful food stalls, her excitement palpable. She marvels at the array of treats on display, from cotton candy to sizzling kebabs.

As Ira explores the food stalls, Ibrahim's phone suddenly rings. He takes the call, his attention diverted.

IBRAHIM (on the phone) Hello? Yes.

He engrosses himself in the conversation, discussing business matters with his client, his back turned to the food stalls.

After a few minutes, he ends the call and turns around to check on Ira. However, what he sees leaves him momentarily speechless.

His eyes widen in sheer amazement, and he can't help but utter a heartfelt exclamation.

Ibrahim's heart swells with affection , he never saw this kind of beauty in his whole life. His heart rate started to get increased .He watches her for a moment longer before making his way over to her, a smile on his face suddenly IBRAHIM (whispering to himself) Beautiful...