"Hi shravani" Preeti and Naina greeted together
"Hi" i replied with a fake smile

I am not rude to people but these two best friends are really  something else
They  don't know my real identity from which family I am from
They just like to make judgement and rumours I heard them saying to other Colleagues, that I might be from a  Middle class family that i married early as nowadays it's rare that someone gets married at 24 especially if they are rich, literate, self independent. They were guessing how i married a rich and old man that's why I am always in expensive luxurious attire and things and I got this job in between because of my husband's connection.
Like seriously only women are enemies of a woman. They are the same age as me and are probably from some kind of rich families themselves.
People really have time to discuss or predict others lives .

"Why are you here"

"I am waiting for my husband to pick me"
They looked at each other with a kind of  excitement in their eyes

Author pov

"Let's meet this gold digger's old hag" Preeti whispered to Naina

"Yess why not, my uncle also married a young gold digger she is also like her full attitude" Naina whispered back"

Back to shravani's pov

"We will also meet our friends husband"

"Friends" i scoffed at their words
I hope I was good at fighting or arguing I would have created a scene in front of everyone that day when I heard their gossips. But my bad that I cry during every argument so I avoid them

I was lost in my thoughts of killing those not so good colleagues but Karan ji arrived in his expensive

___________________

Karan stopped  the car and came out of car with his attractive and handsome body.   Naina and Preeti were drooling over him.
"I am sorry for being  late" he gave her a very big bouquet of red Roses
"Come we are getting late" he smiled
"Where" shravani asked
"It's a surprise" he took her hand in his hand and take her to car.

Naina and Preeti were completely dumbfounded.

__________________

Ishani pov

Today I had a day off so first I cleaned the house or i should say our room as our house is a room with kitchen inside it separated by a half built wall and a bathroom at backside of our room.
I cleaned the. Washed all the clothes by the time tushar also came from school he was very happy seeing me at home as whenever he comes from school noone is there to welcome him. I cooked him his favourite chole chawal (chole rice) for him. After that he sleept keeping his head on my lap.
My lovely brother. Then in the evening he went to tution in the neighbourhood , today his tution teacher was not at home in the day time so she asked them to come in the evening from 7 to 9. I decided to take a bath at night I took the bath and came a knock on the door "tushar came back" i thought but it was someone else..

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Shraddha pov

I was tired from the all work when I came back the trio papa ji(father in law), aaransh, aahan were playing together and aaditya was working on his laptop. By all this I can say he didn't get the news it was a bad idea.

"Namaste papa" I touch his feets
(Greetings to the elderly in an Indian manner,)

"Oh how is my daughter, did these two annoyed you"

"Off course papa they both are getting naughtier day by day"

"You said you were good with mummy" papaji scolded them

"Where is vedant" aaditya asked

"He told me there is an emergency at his friends house" i replied.

I hurriedly went to study and kept that report wrapped in  gift paper in my bag
And  I went to our room and decided I would tell him by myself .why to worry about it.

_____________________________

Did you guys liked this chapter

What kind surprise does Karan have for shravani.

Who came to Ishani's house

Shraddha will disclose her pregnancy to aaditya, what would be his reaction

What emergency might be at vedant' friend house

Please guys vote and comment also i love to read your comments