Chapter 56 Harry

Thank you for your patience.
I am so sorry if this is a bit long, I just wanted to capture the moments.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

Sorry if there are any errors.
As with the previous chapter these pictures are my own and they took a long time to get the exact ones I wanted, so please dont share, if you do then please give credits.

Let me know what you think. Hope it met expectations.

There is one chapter left and then the epilogue 

Wow. I did it. I stood here in front of our family and friends and spoke from my heart. Louis' hands are in mine, so small yet so comforting holding me together. I nearly lost it at one point especially when he started crying. He looks so beautiful standing here in front of me. The sun is reflecting off the water's surface which is reflecting into his eyes.

When I first stepped out of the car I was feeling so nervous. Not to Marry Louis, more nervous of the fact that I was worried he would change his mind. I was overwhelmed initially when I got out and had the bridesmaids around me. I didn't even know where to look or what to do. I felt sick. I have played in front of 1000s of people and yet I have never felt as sick as I did when I stepped out of that car. As soon as I looked up though and saw Louis that was it. His eyes were calm and settled as he smiled holding Evans hand next to him and I feel complete. I know this is what I have been waiting my whole life for. The nausea stops and instead of feeling sick all I felt was a wash of calmness move over me. As if Louis had cast some sort of spell on me. I just wanted to get to him, to stand by his side and to become his husband.

"Thank you Harry for your words" The officiator says bringing me out of my daydream. He gestures for Louis who looks up at me. I watch as Louis composes himself. I know this is something he has been dreading but I know whatever he says will mean so much to me. I squeeze his hand giving him a nod. This is it, I am sure I am going to be as emotional as him. Fuck, everyone is emotional as I look around and see everyone with tissues in there hands. "

Louis, are you ready to read your words to Harry"?

Louis stands up straighter, his body more poised as he nods his head giving me a smile.

"Harry, Firstly, I want to say thank you for your beautiful words. I wish now though I would have gone first, as how can I compete with a lyrical genius, someone so good at words" He chuckles to himself before taking a deep breath in. "Anyhow here we go"

My heart is racing as I watch Louis lick his bottom lip before starting to speak

"Harry, you could say we were only kids when our love started but I knew from the first moment we met that you were going to become someone important in my life. What started off for us, that foundation of friendship, smiles, laughter and fun soon turned into something so huge for me that I didn't even realise I had fallen for you until it was suddenly there, hitting me in the face. Not only were you completely gorgeous, and still are by the way, it was more than that. I couldn't believe that my best friend had fast became my most favourite person"