The End

I was awoken by a gunshot. I jumped up, strapped on my weapons, and ran out of the tent with Lloyd right behind me. I saw other Lloyd and Gaara standing by the fence. "What's going on?" I panted.

"They're attacking," Gaara said. "Looks like the Jay's were right. Nothing can get through this fence."

My husband's eyes narrowed. "They launched a surprise attack when we weren't expecting it."

The other Lloyd nodded. "Yeah. We should have been expecting it though."

We all nodded. "I should have thought of this," I grumbled. I looked around and saw everyone had gathered. "Alright, everyone. Liam and his army launched a surprise attack. If everyone is ready, we'll start attacking now." I saw everyone get ready and turned to the Jays. "Guys?" They opened it and I stood back and watched everyone run through. The Jays and I went through last and they put it back the way they had it. Then we ran into battle. I stabbed and sliced everything that was not my own team.  That's when I saw Liam. Nightmare, get him, I called out through our mind link. 

A black shadow swooped down and scooped Liam in his jaws. Then he flew into the air again and swallowed him after chewing twice. I hurried to a tall rock. "Everyone!" I yelled as loudly as I could. Everyone turned to me. "Liam is dead. Everyone who is not on my side please drop your weapons," I continued. "Once you drop your weapons you are free to go. We will not follow or anything. However, if you attack us then you are forfeiting your life. Liam was wrong in what he believed. So I hope you won't make the same choice as him." I watched as one after another Liam's army dropped their weapons and ran away. 

My Lloyd came up beside me on the rock and kissed me fiercely. "It's over," he murmured when we broke apart.

I smiled. "Yes. Now we can all, hopefully, relax."

Gaara came over. "That ended before any of us lost our troops."

"No one got injured too," other Lloyd added. "Except people in Liam's army."

"How many of them did we kill before Liam died?" I asked.

"Fifty. Ten are injured."

I jumped off the rock and went to the injured. After healing them, they dropped their weapons and ran off. I turned to the others. "So, now we can take down base camp and start sending people who want to go back to their worlds off." Nightmare opened two portals and one by one people started leaving. Nightmare then looked at the base camp and everything disappeared. I rolled my eyes. "Or we can just do that."

"Um, Y/n? Can I talk to you?" Other Lloyd asked.

"Sure." I followed him away from everyone. "What's up?"

"You were right when you said it was you I am in love with," he said not looking at me.

"Oh." I thought for a minute. "Since I'm in this world, maybe there's another version of me in your world."

"She won't be you though. She'll be different just like I'm different in this world."

"Lloyd, that's the only way I can help you," I said softly. "I'm married."

"I know that."

"I know there won't be another Liam and I'm positive there's another me in your world."

"There's no princesses in my Ninjago," he said unhappily.

I smiled. "Oh, Lloyd. I wasn't always a princess. My parents and I owned a farm just outside Ninjago before we became royalty." I paused. "There might be a lot of similarities between me and the me in your world."

He shut his eyes. "Like I said before, she'll be different."

"But you might like those differences."

He shook his head. "I love you. I don't think I'll be able to fall for someone else."

"Lloyd, I live here and am happily married," I said gently. "I'm not going to change that."

"Do you even love me a little bit?" He asked desperately.

"I love you as a friend. But since your world is a sideways version of this world, the other me will love you once you get to know each other." 

"But you don't know."

"I do," I said calmly. "Just because this world has had different villains and different other stuff doesn't mean that the other me won't fall for you." I took a step back. "But you'll have to go there to find out." I turned and walked back to my husband and Gaara.

"Y/n, I believe I'll go back now," Gaara said.

I nodded. "Okay. But Gaara?" He looked at me. "Do you remember the thing we talked about yesterday?" He nodded. "I was right. He does feel that way about me."

"Oh." He was silent for a minute. "But there might be another you in his world."

"That's what I told him. I told him where I lived before I became a princess and told him to look there. Since I'm pretty sure I live in the same spot in his world." I looked at the ground. "I told him me and her may have some similarities and that he might like the differences."

"Then you did what you could."

"Yeah." I forced myself to smile. "I'll see you around maybe."

He smiled. "Yeah." He turned and left.

My Lloyd and I watched as everyone went back to their homes. "What were you and Gaara talking about?" My husband asked.

I looked at him. "The other you is in love with me."

"Oh."

"But I told him that I won't be terminating my marriage with you because I'm happy and I love you," I added quickly.

He nodded. "Do you really think there's another you?"

" I don't think there's another me in his world, Lloyd. I know there's another me in his world." I fell silent for a minute. "I just hope he takes my advice and tries to find her. That way he can be happy too."

Lloyd smiled. "He'd be stupid to turn down your advice. I bet he's already searching for her."

"Maybe," I said quietly looking at the ground.

"Hey," he said in a tone that made me look at him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "You did what you could to help him. He can't ask for more than that."

I sighed. "Yeah." I kissed him. "Let's go home." We did and finally, I didn't have to worry about him being taken away from me and he didn't have to worry about me being taken from him. Happiness spread through me like wildfire. It was over. For good.