08. Lamentis [P3]

Começar do início

Loki took a deep breath, "What now?"

"I don't know. You broke the TemPad."

"Well, I mean-"

"And that planet is about to crash into us."

"Well, yes, but..." The ravenette started.

"Yes, but what?" Sylvie looked at him.

"Well, the entire moon is destroyed, right?"

"Yeah. And everyone on it is killed."

"Including us."

"Yes, including us." Týr muttered.

There was another pause.

"What about the ark" Loki asked.

"The ark never leave because it's destroyed." The demi-goddess answered.

"Never had us on it." He grinned, nudging Týr.

Sylvie and Týr both turned to him, the former scoffing.

"So what? We hijack the ark and make sure it gets off this moon?"

Loki shrugged, nodding, "I mean, sounds like a good idea to me."

Týr huffed out a laugh, "None of your ideas are good."

Loki gave him an offended look.

"Okay." Sylvie said, suddenly, standing up and walking off.

"Really?"

Týr just shook his head and followed, a small grin starting to make it's way back onto his lips. Loki scrambled after them.

"You know," Loki began, rolling up his shirt sleeves, "I don't think I've ever walked this much in my life."

"That's a pretty good life." Sylvie remarked.

"Well, you're lucky you missed it. Here's an idea-"

"Not another one of your 'amazing ideas'." Týr taunted, cutting him off.

"Rude. What if one of you enchanted me and you could walk for both of us?" The ravenette suggested, "Or I take a nap in my subconscious, and then you could just wake me when we arrive. Yeah?"

"Yeah, that's not how my enchantment works." Sylvie shook her head.

"And I don't think you would enjoy mine very much." Týr interjected.

"All right, how does it work?"

"Doesn't matter."

"You know," Loki turned to the shorter man beside him, "I feel like I've told you so much about me, but I really don't know the first thing about you. Well, either of you really."

"Thanks for the tactical advantage." The demi-goddess smirked.

"Ah, so, you want to use that tactical advantage to kill me when the TVA shows up?"

"Worried, are you?"

"I just need to know if I can trust you."

"I know I don't." Týr scoffed, grinning at the dirty look Sylvie gave him.

"Okay, fine. You want to know how enchantment works." Sylvie began, "I have to make physical contact and then grab hold of their mind."

"How?"

"It depends on the mind. Most are easy and I can overtake them instantly. Some, I apparently can't reach at all." She glanced at Týr, before continuing, "Others, the stronger ones, it gets tricky. I'm in control, but they're there, too. In order to preserve the connection, I have to create a fantasy from their memories."