06. Lamentis [P1]

Depuis le début

"So we're a team now?"

"Oh, God, no!"

"Get down!" Týr yelled, pulling the Variant away from another piece of falling debris.

"Didn't need your help!" She protested.

"Odin, this is cool!" Týr called out, ignoring the Variant's comment, gazing up at the sky as he ran.

"You're so weird!" Loki glanced back at him.

Loki tugged open the shack's door, the three of them all tumbling inside, before he slammed it shut behind them.

"Lovely timing, Loki." Týr deadpanned, "I was thinking I was in need of a holiday."

"We're literally about to be crushed to death." The Variant retorted.

"It's called 'sarcasm'."

"Weren't you just saying how cool it was?" Loki asked.

"I'm having mixed feelings."

Týr leant against then wall, letting his eyes fall shut, panting heavily.

"Holy shit." He muttered, bringing a hand up to his face to wipe away the fresh blood, still trickling from his nose.

"Uh, Týr?" Came Loki's voice from beside him.

He blinked his eyes open to see the Variant standing in front of him, her face inches away from his own. Her hands reached up to touch the back of his neck and he heard a slight thrumming sound. Nothing happened.

"What are you doing?" Týr asked, looking down at her.

"What are you doin?"

Týr scoffed and started to chuckle softly when he realised, "Are you really trying to enchant me?"

"No."

The Variant slowly backed away, Loki immediately going to stand closer to Týr, positioning himself slightly in front of the other man.

"You know that won't work on me." The brunette smirked.

The Variant scoffed, "Why? Because you're 'all powerful'?" She mocked.

Týr's smirk just grew, as he tilted his head, "You can't enchant an enchanter."

"Fine!" She pulled out her sword.

Loki quickly pulled out his daggers.

Týr sighed, rolling his eyes.

"You are definitely each other's variants." He muttered, earning a glare from them both, "Yup."

The Variant just started stalking towards them, Loki twirling his daggers in preparation.

"Okay." Týr murmured, stepping between them and pulling their weapons towards him with his magic, "Ladies, you're both very pretty, but currently that planet is about to crash into us, and we have no way out of here. So if you wouldn't mind, I think this little catfight can wait until we're not all about to blow up."

Loki and the Variant just scoffed.

Týr let the weapons drop to the floor with another sigh, "None of us are getting off this rock if we can't get that TemPad turned back on."

"Where do you have it hidden?" The Variant snarled, snatching her sword back, her question directed at Loki.

"In my heart." He replied, sarcastically.

"Well, then, I'll cut it out."

"Nice. Very droll. Lovely."

The Variant glared at the two.