06. Lamentis [P1]

Start from the beginning

-

The three fell through, landing on their backs in some sort of shack.

The Variant quickly jumped up, eyes on the TemPad, but Loki grabbed her leg, pulling her back.

"Get off my leg!"

Týr leaped to his feet, grabbing the TemPad, before the Variant scrambled up and shoved him into a metal table. He groaned, hands going to his face to cradle his now bleeding nose, allowing the Variant to snatch the TemPad from his hand.

"Goodbye, Variants." She said, tapping on the TemPad.

"You're outta juice." Miss Minute's voice came from the device, as the Variant tapped it again.

"It's not working."

Loki panted, getting up, Týr wiping the blood of his face as he turned back to the Variant. She swung her sword at him, as he disappeared in a flash of blue, reappearing behind her, sending her crashing into some shelves.

Loki quickly grabbed the TemPad from where she had dropped it, "Right..."

"Just give it back to me. You don't even know how to recharge it." She glared at them.

"Of course I do." Loki responded, making Týr roll his eyes, "You're not the only tech savvy Loki."

"Don't ever call me that."

"Tech savvy?"

"No, a Loki." She stated, lunging forward and trying to grab the TemPad.

Loki quickly made it disappear with his magic, smiling smugly.

"So you're just fully a magician then?" The Variant scoffed.

"Fine. For my next trick," Loki pulled out his daggers, "I'll make you disappear."

The Variant kicked up her sword, Týr just groaning and running a hand through his hair, when some sort of meteor crashed in the between of them.

Loki turned, questioningly to Týr, "Is that one of your powers?"

Týr just stared at the hole in the ceiling, before turning to Loki, "Where did you send us?"

Loki stared back at him.

Týr and Loki followed the Variant out of the shack, Týr gazing at the destruction in fascination.

"You idiot!" The Variant yelled, "This is Lamentis 1!"

"I don't know what that means!" Loki yelled back, as the shorter man beside him just groaned.

A large rock crashed down in front of them, making them all duck back.

"The moon that planet is about to crash into and destroy!" Týr explained, beginning to run for shelter, the two Lokis hot on his heels.

"Of all of the apocalypses saved on that TemPad, this is the worst!"

"No one makes it off here!" The brunette exclaimed, suddenly pulling Loki out of the way of a falling meteor, "Watch out!"

"I'm sorry, sir. Didn't exactly have time to scan the brochure!" Loki shouted as they ran.

The three dived under a large tractor.

"By the way," Loki turned to the Variant, "I thought you wanted me dead."

"I don't know where you hid that TemPad, but if you blow up, it blows up, and then I end up blown up." The Variant turned, pointing towards another shack, this one appearing more sturdy than the last, "There!"