Preview/Drafts!

WARNING!

This is a preview/draft! The following scenarios may or may not be altered in order to improve the storyline, the plot or the writing! The following scenes are not in order! The first official chapter will be released once the book Ghost Rider: Blessed & Possessed has ended! This book will be a direct sequel!

THIS CHAPTER IS MEANT TO GIVE THE READERS AN IDEA OF WHAT TO EXPECT!

ENJOY!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"My son, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well.
It's in your nature to protect the innocent.
I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms the way you lifted others into yours.

And then what became of you.
I should've known you wouldn't be content to disappear.
It's time to rest, for you and for those you have carried in your arms.
This ends for all of us. I'll never regret loving and caring for you as my own flesh and blood.

All I ask of you is to promise me to never close your heart to the desperation of others. Do no give up what makes you so strong, don't give up on your own heart. Just know that I may no longer be around... I'll forever be watching over you from the first ray of sunlight to the sunset."

Duncan took a deep breath as he just finished reading the letter in his hands. Crimson droplets fell onto the letter, staining it with blood red tears. His legs felt weak as he fell down and lowered the letter, his gaze falling on the sea of graves in front of him with a distant look. Blood red tears running down his cheeks like a river. Right beside the grave in fron of him were the skeletons of a wolf and a raven.

He lowered his head as a few sobs were heard through shakey and raspy breaths. He sharply inhaled as a few sobs escaped through his quivering lips.

Duncan: "I'm... I... I'm so sorry! Please... it's all my fault... It's... all my fault! I'm sorry! I'm... sorry... I.... Please... don't... leave me alone... I'm sorry... I should've been stronger. I should've tried harder! It's... it's all my fault..."

.

.

.