28

By next week, Salem's two new commercials were creating buzz. She didn't expect him to star in commercials of such big brands! One of the brand was the local drink Thums Up and the other was for a toothpaste brand.

While his previous advertisement was with a group of young people. Thums Up featured only him and the toothpaste advertisement featured him with a girl. She heard the whispers in the college of how he is looking cute and handsome in the toothpaste advertisement which was a bit romantic.

That week, she watched TV some extra time and figured the timings of the advertisement. Both his advertisements were shown majorly in the evening on general entertainment channels more than news channels.
It irked her to see the toothpaste advertisement which had Salem getting romantic with the girl. When those advertisements featuring him would air, Priya would clear her throat and give her a teasing look which Pari ignored. Priya had a great time pulling her sister's leg.

"What? Why are you sulking now?" Priya asked her once they were in the privacy of their room.

"I don't know. Just him being close with that toothpaste girl...ugh. I know it is just an advertise but he is a jerk. While shooting, he must have flirted with her. But why am I thinking about all this? Ugh!" Pari confessed her thoughts.

"He is a model and it is just a script. You don't need to overthink this and be in a sour mood." Priya explained and asked her to sleep.

When Salem came back to college, he was in the spotlight! Everyone was after him, praising him for the ads, telling him how excited they were to see him on TV and indeed it was a huge deal to see someone they know in a commerical! Pari saw it all from afar but didn't go to him.

Today, both Ashley and Ashish had not shown up to college and she was feeling lonelier. One lecture was cancelled and she had no one to hang out with. She went to the library as it was quieter there with hardly anyone around. She opened her notebook and started reading her notes for the next lecture when she noticed a shadow near her. Her eyes followed to reveal a handsome looking Salem standing there with his charming smile.

"I missed you." He said and her heart skipped a beat. Was it the thing she wanted to hear? Yes!

She didn't say anything and looked in her books. "Hmmm! Is it more interesting than me? I am seeing you after two weeks and you want to read this!" She did close the book and kept it in her bag because if he was around, there was no way she would be able to study.

"Thank you." He was happy she listened to him and close the book but he wanted her to talk with him.

"Can we talk? There's so much I want to say and so much I want to hear from you. Let's go there. Get up!" He said excitedly and held her hand to took her to the back of the library.

The back of the library had books scattered across and very few students came to this side.

"So?" He looked at her with eyes full of hope and love, "Did you see my ads?" He asked.

"No! I don't watch TV." She said not meeting his eyes.

"You don't?" He asked stepping closer to her. She took a step back.

"You know, I don't appreciate lies." He stepped closer to her. She was trapped between the wall and him.

He felt peace being so close to her. He sniffed the fragrance of her hair and then her neck. He nibbled on her neck and left tiny bites.

"Did you watch it?" He asked again.

"Y-yes." She answered honestly.

"Hmm. I missed you, my love." He pecked on her cheeks and dared to peck the corners of her lips.