Prologue part three

one year later

One dumb evening made the triplets find a group of friends. More exactly, Tare Carpenter, Chada and Mindy Meeks-Martin, Wes Hicks, Amber Freeman. All in all, they met other people but were not that important. The Dawson triplets quietly went to school, met with friends. Wyatt and Chad got on the LaCrosse school team, Dylan bought a new camera, and Rhi made Wyatt dance with her in the room. Conventional right?

They just sat at the cafeteria and talked about everything and nothing. When suddenly Chad ran up to them jumping in and waving his arms.

"What's wrong with you?" Asked Wes, noticing that everyone was staring at him."WYATT WE'RE IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Shouted Chad causing Wyatt to climb onto the table and jump down next to Chad shaking the boy.

"LETS GOO!" Shouted Wyatt jumping together with Chad. At which the rest of the friends started laughing. They accidentally hit Wes making the boy almost fall off the bench.

"Be a little careful guys. I pulled a muscle, yesterday at training. It hurts terribly." Said Wes looking slightly at Tare, to which Rhi snorted with laughter.

"First you have to have muscle." said Rhi, which made everyone around her laugh except Wes, who looked worriedly at Rhi.

"Very funny Rhiannon Dawson, master of comedy." Said Wes, which made everyone laugh even more.

Their joy was killed by the bell for lessons. Everyone went off to their classrooms. Presently, Wyatt watched his brother Dylan prance around and suck up to Amber. He had been trying to start a conversation with her the entire lesson, which made Wyatt laugh at how hard he was trying to win Amber's heart. At the end of the lesson, the teacher gave a paired essay. After the lesson was over, Wyatt ran out and roughed up Dylan in the lockers.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" asked an annoyed Dylan. Trying to push his brother off.

"What's wrong with me? NOTHING! I just wanted to ask how Amber is doing?" Said Wyatt letting go of his brother, with a mischievous grin.

"Amber? Um... I don't know... Why are you asking me!"said an embarrassed Dylan. At which Wyatt laughed and leaned against the cabinet.

"Maybe that's why I'm asking you because you look at her all the time? Dude that's a bit disgusting..." Said Wyatt laughing lightly at his brother.

"Fuck off..." Said an abashed Dylan leaving his brother alone. Wyatt only smiled.

"I LOVE YOUUU!" Wailed Wyatt pre-using the letter "u". At which Dylan turned and stuck out his middle finger at him, walking away around the corner of the hallway.

 At which Dylan turned and stuck out his middle finger at him, walking away around the corner of the hallway

"What bit him?" Tara asked, approaching out of nowhere along with Amber. Which made Wyatt freak out.

"He often gets 'bitten' by something. He'll get over it for tomorrow, or if he wants something." Said Wyatt looking at Tara. Who laughed at Wyatt's answer.

"You know maybe if you were a smaller asshole he wouldn't be mad at you all the time?" Amber asked ironically.

"Pff! I'm not an asshole?" Said Wyatt making a puzzled face.

"You are! Right Tara?" Captioned Amber looking at Tara.

"Leave me out of your arguments!" Said Tara backing away.

"Okay later we will finish our very interesting and emotional affair. I have to go to LaCrosse training." Declared Wyatt bowing to the girls and leaving.