Prologue part two

The silence in the room was spoiled by the sound of an alarm clock, Wyatt looked angrily at the device making an unnecessarily loud noise. He lazily rose and turned off the alarm clock.

 He lazily rose and turned off the alarm clock

The boy slowly got dressed and left the room. When he appeared in the dining room, his siblings gave him a "Run away if your life is good to you" look. Wyatt soon saw his father all red with anger. He swallowed his saliva nervously sat down at the table and started eating the breakfast their mother had made. None of the triplets spoke up, but they knew their parents knew what they did yesterday. The silence was broken by a sigh from their father.

"May I know what on earth you were doing last night?" Asked the father firmly, looking at the children.

"Umm, did we sleep?" Said Dylan uncertainly, pacing at his father. At which the man laughed, stood up and slammed his hands on the table.

"Do you think I'm stupid? I know what you were doing yesterday. I'll do something like that again and I swear you won't leave the house for the next year! How can you be so irresponsible as to drive an old jeepp around town? If you did something I would have to shine my eyes for you! Move your heads!" Exclaimed the father, at which the triplets flinched.

"Take it easy honey..." Said our mother, putting her father's hand on her shoulder. Dad just sighed and stood up "I'll be there in the evening..." he said patting the family and kissed his wife as he left.

"I hope you understand that this was the last such prank?" Mom asked them more gently already.

"Yes, we're sorry..." Said Rhi quietly, to which her brothers nodded their heads.
"Okay, hurry up and I'll drive you back." Said mom getting up from the table walking out towards the living room.

"Okay we were very lucky! I knew not to do it.... BUT WHY LISTEN TO ME?" Said Dylan waving his hands, to which Wyatt laughed.

"Relax dude, nothing happened." Said Wyatt finishing his breakfast.

"Nothing? We were very lucky! That's the only reason we still have the right to live here!" Exclaimed Dylan, rising from his seat. Wyatt also already stood up was about to say something but Rhi was first.

"Hey guys, you'll argue later. We're going to school!" Said Rhi ignoring the whole thing, leaving with a dancing step, at which Dylan and Wyatt looked at each other then at her.

"Okay asshole, pack up." Said Dylan throwing his backpack at his brother. "We're going to school!" Said Dylan mimicking Rhi and her step. At which Wyatt laughed out loud and ran evenly dancing behind his siblings.

When the triplets arrived at the site and said goodbye to their mother, they parched as she drove away. Dylan sighed slightly and saw several people paring him and his siblings, which did not please the boy. Rhi, Wyatt and Dylan looked at the school in silence.

"It looks cool..." Dylan said under his breath.

"Yeah... Looks like a school..." Added Wyatt scratching the back of his head, trying to understand what delighted Dylan about the building, to which Rhi laughed. The building was large and well-maintained, and had a large patio with lots of students on it.

"So... shall we go? Are we just going to stare at each other like this?" Asked Rhi, not quite understanding why they were standing there like fools.

"Yeah that's a good idea," said Wyatt walking toward their new school.

The triplets entered the new school, the first thing that caught their eyes was the large hallway and the large school logo on the floor. Dylan, Rhi and Wyatt squeezed through the hallway walking to class. They got lost twice but as the saying goes up to three times a piece. The siblings took a bench near the classroom and waited for their first lesson. They entered the classroom and sat down in the empty seats. The whole class kept their eyes on them.

Their first lesson passed quickly, the lady switched them over to the rest and continued with the lesson without paying attention to them, which they liked. At lunch break, the triplets went out on the patio. At least that's what Wyatt and Rhi thought. Dylan bumped into an older student as his siblings sat down at the table. Rhi noticed that Dylan might be in trouble right away. She lightly patted Wyatt and told him to look to the side of their brother.