Prolog

Two years before Scream(2022)

The Daswon family has just unpacked in their new home in Woodsboro. Mr. and Mrs. Dawson's children were surprised by the sudden move. Mr. and Mrs. Dawson have triplets, meaning Wyatt, Rhi and Dylan. They were surprised when it turned out they were going to have three children. But they quickly got used to it, and learned one thing. They always bring trouble. They didn't know how their children did it, but with them they weren't bored. The whole family was just gathered in the dining room. Dad got up from his chair combed his hair with his fingers and began his monologue. Mom, meanwhile, was unpacking things in the kitchen. Rhi, Dylan and Wyatt were listening but also not listening.

"After all, I can see that you are not listening to me.... never mind, I'm going from owls room to unpack." Said a tired dad helping his wife.

"Wait! OUR rooms? We have our own rooms?" A puzzled Rhi asked, getting up from the table she was sitting at.

"Honey, before we lived in a block of flats, now we have a house. " said her mother. Looking for something in a box.

"That makes sense" said Dylan, patting his brother, who nodded appreciatively.

Wyatt entered his room. He was unimpressed, having always had a room with his siblings in a small apartment. The room may not have been large but it was enough for him. The boy began to unpack. When suddenly Rhi entered his room.

"Come on, let's go explore the city." Said Rhi, waving the keys of their dad's old Jeep. Wyatt looked at her and immediately smiled.

"What about Dylan?" Asked the boy, recalling their brother.

"Let's go convince him." Said Rhi, turning and leaving the room. Wyatt took a moment to analyze what they were about to do and ran out after his sister.

The two siblings stood over their oldest brother's room. He may have been older by only a few moments, but he was the eldest son nonetheless. Rhi and Wyatt exchanged glances as to who was knocking, both knowing that Dylan might want a moment of peace and quiet after the move. Wyatt knocked and opened the door showing Dylan lying on the bed and pacing the ceiling.

"These rooms are great... " Dylan mused. At which Waytt and Rhi laughed lightly.

"Well, finally some privacy." Said Rhi, lightly poking Wyatt, giving him a meaningful look. To which Wyatt waved her off and grunted.

"Dylan I have something cool. Come with us to the podium." Said Wyatt giving Bartu a smile he knew well.

"Oh no, no, no, no.... I know that look and silly smile well! This is our first day guys. Do we have to do something already?" Dylan said, giving his siblings a tired look. "Besides, we have school tomorrow!" he exclaimed

Wyatt and Rhi looked at each other and started laughing quietly. Dyaln himself smiled, knowing that they didn't care one bit.

"Well, what do you have there?" Dylan asked, putting his arms across his chest. Wyatt wanted to say but Rhi blocked his face with her hand, giving him a meaningful look.

"Come on. Just you have to be quiet." Said Rhi, shunning the brothers.

Wyatt, Rhi and Dylan quietly walked down the stairs passing a pile of boxes. Nowhere did they see the owls' parents, meaning everything agreed with Rhi's calculations. The girl went to the door and tried to delicately open it.

The triplets went outside. Wyatt and Rhi immediately started running sideways to their dad's old Jeep. Dylan looked at them confused.

"What are you waiting for brother?" Asked Rhi waving the keys. Dylan paused at them in disbelief. To which Rhi only smiled.

"Are you going to sit there and stare or are you going to come?" Asked Wyatt who was already opening the Jeep's door

"Are you going to sit there and stare or are you going to come?" Asked Wyatt who was already opening the Jeep's door. Dylan rubbed his temples with his hands. Rhi and Wyatt shrugged their shoulders and started to get in.

"I can't stand you ... WAIT FOR ME." Shouted Dylan, to the siblings, who were already getting into the Jeep. Dylan ran to the Jeep and got into the back seats with a grim face.

"Come on... Dylan... Don't be angry." Wyatt said, feigning a child's voice. Through which Dylan tried to hit him but Wyatt dodged.

"Calm down guys! So where are we going?" Asked Rhi who was sitting in the driver's seat. Wyatt didn't want to argue with his sister, but he knew it wouldn't be a safe ride.

"I'd actually drink a shake..." Dylan muttered. To which Wyatt and Rhi nodded their heads in agreement. The triplets took to the streets. Dylan quietly sat and looked around the Jeep, realizing that Dad had never driven them in this Jeep. His musings were interrupted by a shout from his little brother.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING! You were supposed to turn left! Not to the right! LEFT!" Shouted Wyatt waving the phone. To which Rhi snorted.

"THEN MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE TOLD ME EARLIER!" Shouted Rhi back. Dylan, wanting to get closer to his siblings, leaned over and poked something with his foot that caught his attention. The boy picked up a dark leather briefcase. He had never seen it before.

"HUSH!" Shouted Dylan at the arguing siblings. They both fell silent. Dylan dodged the suitcase slightly. "Look what I found." He said handing the leather briefcase to Wyatt. Wyatt tried to open it but to no avail. It was locked.

"Interesting... Don't you have a key there?" Wyatt asked, looking at Dylan. To which the boy nodded in agreement. Wyatt looked very closely at the briefcase. Finally he handed it to Dylan who simply put it where it was. Wyatt was consumed with curiosity about what was in the leather briefcase. Before they knew it, Rhi was parked outside the gas station. It said it was open 24 hours. Rhi checked her pockets.

"Okay... What kind of Shake do you want?" She asked while patting her brothers. "Vanilla!" They both said at the same time. The boys looked at each other and squeezed their eyes shut.

"Stop it!" Wyatt and Dylan said simultaneously.

"CAN YOU STOP?" They shouted at the same time. Wyatt slumped on the seat with a sigh, and Dylan rolled his eyes. Rhi only laughed at her brothers.

"Idiots..." Said Rhi leaving the car, going to buy a shake.

Wyatt turned to Dylan wanting to say something to him but saw that a stick was lying behind Dylan.

"Dude... Look at you. Is there a baseball bat there?" Asked Wyatt confused. To which Dylan turned and leaned back to look at the trunk.

"Umm... yes. There's also a six-pack of beer and a rope." Dylan returned to a sitting position, patting Wyatt slightly apprehensive "M-Maybe.... let's pretend... we didn't see anything?" stammered Dylan. To which Wyatt nodded.

"Let's keep it between us." He said while waiting for Rhi.

-5 minutes later-

Rhi entered the car giving her brothers a shake. The triplets drank their shake noting that it was already 1 am. Rhi, Wyatt and Dylan almost saccharine.

"Why don't we go home already?" Rhi asked, glancing at the brothers. To which Wyatt started waving his head.

The triplets made it home quietly

The triplets made it home quietly. When they parked, Wyatt jumped out of the Jeep and looked around. When he saw that the lights in the house were off, he slowly began to open the door. He leaned his head slightly out the door checking the area. He lightly nodded to his siblings who were checking in the window for their parents in the living room. Immediately, Rhi and Dylan ran up to Wyatt and started heading to the room as cleanly as possible. Each of them lay down at their respective rooms. Wyatt threw off his sweatshirt and lay down on the bed. His phone made its presence known. He saw a message from Rhi, "I'll try to scour these keys, we'll probably still need them." At which he smiled and put the phone away, getting ready for sleep.