"Is my name on the deed?" Nia trusted Caine to tell her the truth. If her name wasn't on there she would make sure he got it on there or she wouldn't be staying here.

"Of course. Yours and mine. I swear."

Nia nodded, believing him because he never gave her a reason not to.

"I feel grown." Nia leaned back on the bed, rubbing her hands across the comforter.

"Girl what." Caine stood up laughing at her, Nia laughed right with him.

"You been grown this just some next level shit."

Nia nodded.

"Yea this that priority's straight!" Nia got up and immediately jumped on her man's back.

Caine gripped her legs so her ass didn't fall, laughing at her reaction as he carried her out their room and downstairs.

"Man Nia your crib the new hang out for real." There was Jay with his ass on her counters, eating the breakfast that she didn't want.

"Get your ass off my counter boy." Nia laughed and shook her head, Caine placing her down onto her feet.

She reached out for the counter, her legs slightly wobbling but Caine got her by the hip holding her up.

"I know you not barking at me when you can't even stand up." Jay shook his head, but of course hopping off the counter respectfully.

"Boy you in my crib. Check it." Nia did a little twirl in Caine's arms, maybe slightly even tripping but nobody knew it.

"Caine, breakfast please" Nia nudged her head forward, wanting him to get started on her meal. Caine shook his head, this girl was always bossing him around. Nia hopped up into a chair in the kitchen, placing her hands under her chin with a smile. She loved her new house and couldn't wait to see the future build in it.

After breakfast Caine announced to Nia that he would be heading out for awhile today. He had to handle things with the trap, make sure product was being moved and monitor the money coming in. After the police hit that went down he wanted them to be extra careful.

Nia of course understood that he needed to handle business. And he also made sure she had company, that being Jay and Maya.

"So what you going to say to Morgan about this?"

"Hmm" Nia nibbled on her lip thinking, but it didn't take her long to figure out what she wanted to say.

"I don't have to say anything really. This is my life. I'm about to go to college, I have a house now with a man I love. I don't have a car but I'm sure if I wanted one i would get one. I'm happy, so freaking happy. I don't have to explain it to anyone you know?"

Jay nodded, Maya to. This was something a lot of people prayed could happen to them and Nia got it. The only thing she should be worried about is continuing to be happy. Which they knew Caine would do very well at keeping her happy.

"So when's the wedding?! I was thinking destination."

Nia immediately started laughing at Maya's words, Jay side eyed Maya, playing it off with a laugh though.

He didn't know whyyy Maya was bringing up marriage after what the two of them and Caine spoke about earlier.

"destination?? So Caine can have all those hood men messing up Paris? I think nottt. I haven't even met my mans blood family y'all"

Nia placed her hand on her chest, acting dramatic as she remembered that.

She knew that Caine had spoken to his mother about her but he didn't talk to his father as much as he did his mother.

She was yet to meet the both of them and would surely ask Caine to meet them as soon as possible.

"Y'all can leave I will be fineeee. Jay please get my friend home safe."

Jay rolled his eyes looking at Nia with a mug.

"Niggas gon get her home girl."

"See you Nia." Maya came in and gave her a huge hug, along with Jay giving her a side hug.

"See y'alllll!" Nia stood at her door holding it like somebody mother. She was holding the door to HER house, watching her friends leave safe and sound. Nia closed the door once the car pulled off out the lot.

She immediately turned around and jumped up and down.

"This my cribbbb!!" Nia said happily, twirling around and then starting to walk to the couch. She flopped her body down and snuggled into the warm cushions. She had looked over the entire house with Maya and Jay earlier today.

The house had four bedrooms with connected bathrooms and one extra downstairs. There was a huge backyard, a balcony in her and Caine's room and just so much more.

"Caine?" Nia immediately popped up from the couch at the sound of the back door. Her brows furrowed in as she kept hearing picking. Her heart beat raised as she quickly made her way over to the kitchen and flicked the lights over ducking behind a counter.

Nia continued to hear the sound, she leaned over to a draw and opened them all until  she found a knife. Nia had the biggest knife in her hand as she pressed her back to the counter behind her.

"Deep breath in..deep breath out." Nia took a calm breath to herself, hearing the door as it juggled unlocked.

Then she got up, heading for the door with the knife securely in her hand.

"What the fuck?" Caine snatched his gun from his waist and put it up to the person holding a knife in his face.

"Caine! Put the gun down." She says, immediately smacking it out her face and turning back to the kitchen while letting out a deep breath.

"You scared the crap out of me man!" Nia stomped her foot slightly shaking her head while Caine closed the back door behind him.

"I had left my key so I had to use my back door one. That bitch locked tight. As it should be."

Nia nodded and cleared her throat. Caine came over to her, a soft smirk on his face as his arms went around her waist.

"We gotta get you a gun ma. You could've been shot somebody."

Nia smiled softly shaking her head at his words.

"Well since you taught me how to use one I only think it's right." She put her hand down into his side feeling his gun there, her eyes dragging up to his with an innocent smirk.

"Mnnn I promise imma get you your own real soon." Nia nodded and removed the tips of her fingers from his gun, letting them gently slide up his shirt and then full on rubbing his back.

"Baby I want to meet your parents."

__________________________________

No words today.

Been going through it a little bit :/

See y'all real soon.