"Hey bud, can your Papyrus cook before the incident happened?"Stretch asked, I shrugged since I have no idea of what this body's life used to go around the land of the living "you don't know?" He looks at me for confirmation which I nodded.

I signed to them, testing out if one of them knows "Yah I can understand" "wait really? How do you know sign language? Red" stretch asked "wait if you know sign language shouldn't Fell also know too?" Classic asked and both Fell and red look at each other "well that's because this poor s***** copy of me is ****** dumn that's why" "YOU SON OF B-" " Anyways Paps and I needed to learn sign language so that we can communicate from a far with out getting cought" he boredly said as Fell try to end him.

"Now what where you trying to say Hellion?" I signed telling them that I lost my memories when I got hit in the head that's why I'm not sure if Paps can really cook before or what his favourite things.

"So you can't remember a thing? Not even a little" Fell gets smack by red "what the **** is wrong with you **** they literally just ****** explained you ****** ****** dumn ***" "Well **** you too!!! I was just **** asking you ***** baster and mother****** ***** **** head" both edge prince's fight and curiuse at each other.

"WHAT THE **** IS GOIN ON HERE!!!"
Edge yelled in rage and next to him was my Papyrus, I quickly went to him and gave him a hug, he hugged back"NYEHEHE BROTHER!!" "IS ANYONE GOING TO ANSWER ME?!" both Fell and red trembled in fear, classic wave his hand to get edge attention "they where having a mini argument on who is the worst" "I SEE.... AS MUCH AS I HATE TO ADMIT IT MY BROTHER IS BETTER AND WELL CLEARLY ITS THE CHEAP COPY OF MY BROTHER WHO IS THE WORST" Fell slump down and red lough infront of his face "I HEARD YOU GUYS WHERE LOOKING FOR ME THE GREAT SUGAR AND THAT YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE ME TO JOIN COOKING WITH YOU" my brother said, both me and Fell nodded our head "IN THAT CASE CAN EDGE ALSO JOIN?" I nodded "GREAT!! LETS GO!!" both red and Fell grumbled in irritation as they got draged into the kitchen.

[At the kitchen]

"I WILL BE MAKING MY FAMUST SOUP!!" my bro said "I thought you make spaghetti" Fell said and red agreed "WELL... ME AND MY BROTHER HAVE DIFFICULTY EATING SOLID FOOD SO I NOW MAKE SOUP INSTEAD OF SPAGHETTI" I nodded confirming what my bro said "oh ok... so what kidn of soup do you make?" Red asked "I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW" edge said while bashing some tomatos.

"ANY SOUP, I SOMETIMES MAKE PORAGE LIKE CHIKEN, CARROTTS, AND MORE" he said and prepared some ingredients for potato soup.

"Ok so ya guys do that I will teach hellion the basics of cooking" Fell said and I immediately went over to him and he lead me to one of the stove "wait here ima get some eggs and bacon" he said and left to get it.

(Note.. this us how I cook my food so uhhhh yah)

"Ok here we go, now listen carefully because I don't want ya to accidentally hurt yourself k" "mk" "good now first grab a clean pan and put it on the stove then turn the stove on and wait for it to heat up" he said while guiding me to do it, he wets his hand and drop a water into the pan and it sizzled "that's how you check if the pan is hot don't touch it you'll burn yourself k" I nodded and he grabs a oil telling me to pur just a little bit on the pan "good, your doing great" he said and spread the oil around the pan, he grabs an egg and breaks it, purring the egg inside the pan and throwing the egg shell away "now you try"

I grab an egg and it broke on my hand "heheheh **** hellion just be gentle hehehe" he lough and grab my hand placing an egg on it and slowly guid me to the pan and break it "just like that, now try again" I tried again, I was some what successful but some egg shells where in it "its ok bud atlist you didn't add all the egg shells and made a scrambled egg with it" he said, scratching his head and grab a bacon piece "now just slowly lower the bacon and put it in the pan so the oil won't splash and sizzle uncontrollably"