2.Beautiful Kumuda 🏞️

It has been almost 2 years since dad died and from thereon our village is not the same as it was before.

Today 12th person died in the same manner and we have searched every corner in and around the village but we couldn't find anything or anyone doing this to us.

Some say it is the curse of Rakthanaras unfolding now and others say that the Rakthanaras have returned. Whatever it is we have to find it out early before any more die.

Ranveer has changed a lot since dad's death and even more painful for him was when Aarthi died a year back before the day of their marriage.

Mom and grandmother tried to console him in every possible way but he would not listen and he is almost away searching for the cause of death of father and aarthi. We are worried that something might happen to him but he is determined to kill those responsible for the deaths of our villagers.

Tomorrow, our village heads Ravanna, Kesanna, Veerraju, Gopalaiah and other elders have decided to go meet the king "Bhalabadra" in "Kumuda" our capital and request for his help to find out the cause of deaths.

Ranveer and I along with Ranveer friends Kesavulu, Shayama are also going with them.

**At Kumuda, In Kings court**

Kesanna: "Dear Lord, we have come from Sagaravani seeking your help."

Bhalabadra: "Welcome to Kumuda my dear citizens. Sagaravani is dear to my mother as she is from there and it is very dear to me as well. Let me know what you want from your king".

Gopalaiah: "Sir, In the past two years, 12 people died and we do not know who killed them or what killed them but they were brutally murdered and we couldn't even recognise their bodies properly. We doubt the Rakthanaras of the past have returned"

Kings Minister Kethu: "My dear lord, I beleive this Rakthanaras are a myth and there is no evidence with us to prove their existence except that your ancestor "Haindava" was blamed for their manipulation by the Sagaravani villagers.

Bhalabadra: "I have heard about these Rakthanaras from my mother, she used to say that they left the place and gone forever. I don't know what to believe. However this is an alarming situation, someone can't just kill our people and live like that. Kethu, send some of our proactive soldiers to deal with this situation in Sagaravani."

Kethu: "Ok my lord, I will send Vardhana, one your body guards with some of the soldiers".

Bhalabadra: "ok. Carry on."

Vardhana is one of the 4 personal body guards of the king. He is in his late 20's, heavily built with strong observation over things and people around him. He is one of the finest warriors in the country and saved king Bhalabadra thrice in the war against samudradeva, king of jaladeevi. King Bhalabadra understood the seriousness of the issue in Sagaravani that is why he had sent vardhana with us.

**In Ministers chamber**

We were all waiting for Vardhana and here he comes. I got little worried looking at him as he looked so stubborn and angry.

Kethu: "Vardhana, King has ordered you to accompany these people to Sagaravani along with your soldiers. Your duty is to patrol Sagaravani during the day and night and protect the people of Sagaravani from an unknown danger."

Vardhana: "Ok. Sir I will do my best."

We all started for Sagaravani on the next day morning, it is about half day's journey, so we packed sufficient food for all of us.

Kumuda is a beautiful city with large 3-4 floor buildings, busy streets, huge temples and soldiers marching everywhere. The main attraction is the kings palace on the north side of the city and a large statue of King Vaishnavamitra at the centre of the city.