𝒳. real life

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

TEN.

DOMINIC FIKE

     Rina and Nate already knew the exact place they would meet the second they agreed to this impromptu hangout. It was almost 12 A.M., and although Rina was so tired from her busy week with the Scream press she would never decline a chance to see Nate again. She hung out with him every time she came back to Boston and even after her falling out the triplets he still sought her out when he found out she was back home.

She threw on random black hoodie— that definitely wasn't hers considering it was too big—, decided to keep the grey sweatpants she was already wearing on, and slipped into her brown Uggs. She tapped her phone and checked the time— 12:03 A.M.

The curly-haired girl grabbed her keys and shoved her wallet in her pocket, then exited her room as quietly as possible. She walked towards the stairs before turning around and walking back to her sister's room. She knocked softly, opening it when she heard a soft mumble of 'Come in.' Her sister was lying in her bed, a YouTube video playing quietly in the background, while she whispered to her phone.

"Hey, I'm going out to meet Nate. Did you want anything?" Rina spoke up, swinging her keys back and forth.

Jules thought about it for a moment, her eyebrows knitting together as she tried to recall the menu. She let out a small breath before shaking her head no.

"Ok. Just text me if you change your mind," Rina replied, turning around to leave her room— but her curiosity got the best of her.

She gestured to her sister's phone with her head. "Who are you talking to?" She already had an idea, but she wanted her sister to confirm it for her.

Jules' lips quirked up, letting out a breathy giggle. "My boyfriend."

The younger girl pursed her lips and nodded, shoving her hands into her hoodie pocket. "And who is your boyfriend?"

Despite the faint light in the room, Rina knew her sister had gone red in the face by her question. Jules muttered an answer, but not loud enough for Rina to catch it.

"What did you say? Come on, speak up."

"Dominic Fike."

Rina swore the world stopped because she could not believe the name that came out of her sister's mouth.

She scoffed, crossing her arms, "You're lying."

Jules' smile widened, amused by the situation or enchanted by her boyfriend— Rina couldn't tell. "I'm not. I swear on Leia's life."

     Rina gasped in disbelief— one, because fucking Dominic Fike is her sister's boyfriend and two, because her sister swore on her dog's life like a madwoman.

     The eldest flipped her phone around to show that Dominic Fike was indeed on FaceTime with her. Rina leaned in and squinted her eyes, still dubious of this whole ordeal. When he smiled and waved at her, she almost collapsed to the floor.

     "No fucking way."

     He laughed loudly at her words. "I love the new Scream movie. You're great."