𝑉𝐼𝐼𝐼. real life & imessage

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

EIGHT.

BACK HOME

Madi slipped her phone into her pocket and knocked on the triplets' hotel room door. Rina had ordered an Uber to drop the younger girl off there and then take herself to the airport because her flight was set to takeoff in an hour. The girls said their heartfelt goodbyes, as Rina believed she wouldn't see Madi until she was back in L.A. about a week later, but little did she know it would be much sooner.

     The door swung open and Nick was standing in the entrance glaring at the girl. "It's 4:00 A.M. Why are you here?"

     Madi gave him a blank look. "I know you weren't sleeping so don't give me attitude. And Rina just dropped me off. She's—"

     "She's going to Boston," Matt finished, appearing from behind Nick. He pushed Nick out of the walkway so Madi could make her way inside. She gave the middle triplet a nod of thanks and the oldest boy rolled hi eyes.

     Chris was on the bed closest to the window. He looked up and smiled at her before returning to scrolling through whatever app he was on. She set her backpack down on the floor by one of the beds then she sat down on the empty bed which she assumed was Nick's and said boy walked further into the room and collapsed on the bed next to her. Matt trailed behind him and went to sit on the bed with Chris. The youngest triplet showed him something that made them both start giggling hysterically.

     "So..."

     All three of their heads whipped around at the sound of the younger girl's voice. They stared at her impatiently, silently asking her to hurry up and continue.

     She took a deep breath before rushing out, "So basically my mom switched your flights. Now instead of going back to L.A. today, we're flying to Boston."

     "Bitch, slow down and repeat that," Nick groaned.

     Madi sighed, "We're not going back to L.A. anymore."

     "Ok, why not?" Chris asked, finally turning his phone off.

     "We're going to Boston."

     Chris and Nick jumped up, excited at the thought of going back home. Matt was more apprehensive, his face twisting up.

     While the oldest and the youngest were jumping up and down like fools, Matt moved over to the bed Madi was sat at and he narrowed his eyes at her.

     "This wouldn't have to do with the fact that someone is leaving for Boston in like an hour?" he questioned lowly, suspicion dripping from his words.

      Madi just smirked at him and shrugged her shoulders. He pushed her off the bed in response. She threw up her middle finger, but decided to leave it at that— afraid that anything else might start a war in their hotel room.

     Matt ignored her and turned to his brothers who were still jumping up and down. "Guys stop. There are people underneath us and they're going to fucking complain about your loud ass stomping."

     "I don't care," Nick scoffed.

     Chris gave him an incredulous look, agreeing with Nick, "Yeah, who gives a fuck?"