"Max what's wrong? You look tired." I spoke while sitting up.

I found my hands running to his hair while he leaned in and rested his head on my shoulder. I knew then everything was not okay.

"Nothing is going on as planned." He confessed.

I was still confused. That didn't help one bit. I had no idea what he was going through. What does he mean by nothing is going as planned?

"I just lost the biggest proposal I've been working on." He confessed.

I saw the pain he was in. This must probably be what he had been working for. Several times he had been sleeping late due to the fact that he was working late.

"I'll help." I spoke while embracing him.

"You rest, we will work it out tomorrow."

That I wasn't going for it. Maybe we still have a chance of working it out now for it to be approved.

"Am already awake. Why wait and we still have time now?" I challenged him.

Couple of minutes later, we were in the sitting are with our computers. Papers were all over the place while I tried to change some of the proposal deals. Yah they were perfect but not so much convincing. We both came up with couple new ideas so that it may attract the business man to agree to our deal.

Checking the time it was already seven am in the morning. Sun rays had penetrated through the curtains. Max on the other hand he had leaned against the table. I had to finish the rest on my own.

"Time to video call Max's business partner and propose the new deal." I spoke out loud to myself as I dialed the previous number that Max had said it belonged to the guy.

Couple of seconds it rung then there he was his face clear for me to see who it was.

" Luther!"I was surprised to see him.

It has been long since we spoke. He was one class ahead of me while in college. Several times he could tease me but mostly he protected me from all the bullies. I was so glad to see him.

" Little fox. "He spoke.

That name again. I had warned him several times not to call me that. I earned the title of little fox when I deceived him into eating soap foam as ice cream. He was hospitalized for that and I was heavily punished with my dad for that.

" Call me that and you will never hear from me again." I threatened.

"What are you doing? This is clearly my associates contact." He asked confused.

"Yah! Your associate is the father of my unborn child." I bragged.

"Maximilian Jones. Are you kidding me right now. He is like the most filthy rich guy I know." He stated.

"Serious business, Luther. Why did you bail out on him. The proposal was perfect." I defended Max.

"It was but my guys here don't like much about him. They think he is dangerous. Am surprised how you tamed him."

"Stop pulling my leg. He's not that bad anyways, this is business Luther. Stop putting assumptions bases on personality think of what you will gain from all this." I put some sense into him.

"Fine I'll consider it. But the proposal why don't you do something to make it spicy. I know you have the talents." He praised me.

"So you do remember."

I have always saved his guts every now and then in the past. He couldn't come up with better ideas for his work associates. I used to do all the work for him. Am surprised he took up the empire from his dad.