Fall Of Asgard! Deirdre's Tragedy Reaching Earth!

Start from the beginning

Odin soon sees her granddaughter and stabs through one of the soldiers. "Deirdre....you have to run now. You are our last hope! Asgard is about to fall!" He warned the red headed granddaughter of his. "It is being attacked by a coordinated attack planned by mortals! Mortals who have cooperated wi-" but before Odin could explain fully what was happening, Odin's chest was pierced by several icicle spears, that caused the ancient god to collapse. Not long after that, his body was being blasted by the many soldiers that remained, slowly but surely killing the mighty king of Asgard.

Deidre screamed in anger as she threw her axe,  cutting through the soldiers killing her grandfather. But in the end, it was too late. She knew that, but had to kill them all to avenge him. As most of the soldiers fell, the rest slowly ran out, blasting her to acquire cover, with some of the blasts hitting her. But thankfully her armor protected her from almost all the damage. Though she'd be bruised or bloody From others. "Time to get out of this castle. The general is gonna want to be sure his plans are absolutely uninterrupted. Roger." The soldiers say to each other as they get into fighter ships and fly out.

Deirdre soon felt a sense of anxiety hit her, as she soon heard the screams of her mother. "Mother......" She said quietly as she sprinted to her mother and father's quarters. Thankfully for her, there weren't many soldiers left to fight. Because not only was she tired, she was hurt, and emotional. It unfortunately got worse for her....as soon as she entered the room, he saw a spear go through the heart of her mother.....one of the most powerful beings ever, the Scarlet Witch......and who was the one to stab her, but Loki. The young girl was mortified by what she saw happen. This had to be a trick. Some sick joke her father was pulling on her like he did most of the time. But as her mother fell, lifeless on the ground, all Deirdre could do was stare at her mom, frozen with fear.

Meanwhile, Loki stood over the dead body, a small smile on his face. "Come now daughter dear, it's impolite to stare you know. Not to mention, it won't bring her back." He told her without any remorse in his voice.

Upon hearing this, Deirdre screamed in anguish, feeling she failed to save her family. All killed by her own father. His forces.....it all made sense to her. Why those trolls seemed so familiar. They were Loki's trolls! He sent them out in another realm to distract her! He attacked the Asgardians when they didn't expect it! He coordinated the attacks! But what she didn't know were two things. Who was he partnered with? After all, as coordinated an attack as this was, it was still more coordinated than most of Loki's ideas. Too militaristic by his own standards. But right now, there is only one real question on her mind. "Why father....? Why are you doing this?! Why betray your own people?! YOUR OWN FAMILY?!"

"THEY ARE NOT MY FAMILY!" Loki shouted in anger. "Odin, Thor, they're not my true family. They kidnapped me years ago. Slaughtered my real parents. Now I avenge them......" He then explained to his daughter. "You can join me. Fight by my side and we can get revenge on those that have wronged me before. You want to help your family don't you?" Loki then asked, showing his manipulative side.

Deirdre didn't fall for his deseption however. Instead, when his hand was brought out to her, she smacked it away and pressed her axe near his throat. "I wanted to......but I failed my family." She growled out, showing her desire for revenge. However, after a simple snap of his fingers, Loki had several soldiers point their weapons at his daughter. "You will be given a final chance one day. However, I would think about it soon." He warned his daughter, who once again, threw her axe at some of them and made a path.

As Deirdre spent her time fighting against trolls and soldiers alike, she would sustain some injuries. Mostly bruises and cuts but nothing she couldn't handle. As soon as she got out of her parents bedroom, she saw what appeared to be a bridge leading somewhere. But it was where Thor's body once laid dead. Did it take him to Valhalla? She didn't have time to find out. She had to hurry and get through it to take her somewhere..... anywhere to get away. As she did, the goddess felt as if her body was super weighed down by weights yet dragged around by a powerful force at the same time. But that didn't bother her, since the only thing she could truly think about right now was the people she failed to save. Asgard had fallen.....and she wasn't there to help...

Present time

Steve, Natasha and Tony all looked at Deirdre in disbelief, unable to process what they were just told. At least not fully. Asgard falling... to soldiers? Trolls they could believe to a certain extent but soldiers? They'd had to have powerful weapons and genius tactics to take them down. Though it did make sense why those foes took out the Asgardians first. One major ally force out of the way, one that the Earth could never count on again.

Tony soon took a drink of his alcohol before setting his flask down. "You got any ideas who helped Loki?" He asked trying to sound even a little serious about the situation.

Deirdre shook her head at the iron avenger. "They had strange armor, and blasters. But they seemed to fight using different types of military strategies..... too smart for Loki to come up with....." she explained trying to come up with theories.

It was then that Steve realized Deirdre called Loki by his first name instead of father. This must've caused her to cut ties with her old man. Though he couldn't blame her. He placed a hand on the young Asgardian's shoulder. "Well, you're free to stay with us. We have plenty of room. We may not be Asgard, but we can still give you a home and hobbies to do." He promised her softly.

Natasha smiled at the red headed Asgardian as well. "Not to mention that you aren't the only Asgardian here......you have your cousin too." She said to their new guest gently.

Deirdre looked up at the adults, soon seeing Banner walk in as well. "I will stay one one condition." She told them boldly. "I know who you are. My mother and uncle used to talk about you all the time. The Avengers. Earth's mightiest heroes......so I shall stay in honor of my mother and uncle..... however, I want to take down Loki and whoever that traitorous bastard's working with. Along with whoever else is here." She stated her conditions without hesitating.

Steve heard her conditions and nodded his head. "sounds like a deal. We want to avenge your home, people and your family. If we can help in any way, we'll do whatever it takes to take them down." He said to her soon shaking her hand, both having a very firm handshake.

The Asgardian soon grabbed what items she had and held them over her shoulder. "Very well. I shall get to my quarters immediately." She told them as she soon headed out. As she walked around the giant complex, she would see the children of the Avengers all wandering the complex. With courage, the female warrior walked up to Yvonne. "Excuse me. I shall be staying in your lovely home and wish to learn more about this place. Would you do me the honor of showing me around?"

With her question asked as politely as it was, the blonde female super soldier smiled boldly at her. "Of course I'll help you out! If you're going to be helping out with our training and joining our team, I say it's best to show you around!" Yvonne told her as she guided her down a hallway. The two slowly seemed to get along fairly well, each one hoping to get to know each other better and to work as a fully functional team.

(Editor's note: so yeah this got crazy very fast! But it's far from over yet! Hope you're enjoying so far! :3)