Zeraora: Do you think y/n likes what I'm wearing Incineroar?

Incineroar: If y/n looked at your legs and then went to the bathroom then maybe.

Meowsacarada:...unless it's just to take a piss.

Zeraora: Oh my apologies paldean cat. My names Zeraora! Please to meet you!

She stuck her hand out towards Meowsacarada.

Meowsacarada: Same here!

Zeraora: Hmm? It's been i while since I shook the hand of someone with a flat chest!

Meowsacarada: H-hey!
Incineroar: Baaahahaha!

Meowsacarada: It's not funny! I like my flat chest! *embarrassed*

Zeraora: Did I say something bad? My apologies if I did?

Incineroar: No..no you said something funny!

Zeraora grabs Meowsacarada's chest leaving her flustered. Innocently though she continues to compliment her like nothing wrong is happening.

Meowsacarada: Hey what are you doing?!
Zeraora: I mean a girl like you should find these very beneficial! When your casting your magic or performances these would get in the way of your agility if they were bigger Paldean cat!

Y/N: Hey guys I'm done taking a....shit.

Meowsacarada:...
Incineroar:...
Zeraora:...Hi y/n! I was just admiring Meowsacarada's flat chest!

Y/N:...I see...um Why don't we go to bed?

Meowsacarada: Yeah great idea! Mmhmm! Inci you feeling tired?!

Incineroar: Yep. Hwooo totally beat.

Zeraora: Ok! I'll get my spot on the floor ready!

Y/N: Hold on. Surly there's room on the bed for all four of us right?

You may first on the bed before Incineroar Higgs you from behind. Meowsacarada lays next to you and Zeraora lays on the floor. You inform her that it's a king sized bed and that there plenty of room so she eventually joins the three of you in bed. Once all four of you are in bed you drift off into sleep.

You wake up once more this time not to the sunlight bothering you, but the sounds of boulders crushing. You get out of bed without bothering the other Pokémon when you relive the Zeraora is missing. You make your way to the sound and into the backyard. You find Zeraora smashing a pile of boulders with her bare hands and sweating from the exhaustion. Her ears flicker in your direction and she turns to greet you.

Zeraora: Good morning y/n! Did you have a good sleep!

Y/N: Surprisingly...yeah. What are you doing and how long have you've been out here.

Zeraora: Well y/n I've been out since the moon fell asleep. I've been keeping my body in tip top shape for battle. Now I'm working twice as hard since I have friends to protect.

Y/N: Wait...you been hear since four or five? Either way you know that your fat stronger than you think when your not trying right.

Zeraora: But what if someone strong comes by? I wanna be ready to challenge them at any given moment! Just think about it, someone stronger than Zeraora and Incineroar!

Y/N: You remind me of her a lot you know. The urge to fight everything. Your kinda like a more cheerful version of her.

Zeraora: Speaking of Incineroar is she awake?! I want to have a proper match with her! No sneak attacks no random bullshit just a one on one fight!