"Ok, ok," Georgina laughed at the boy's defensive nature.

He bought them two pretzels, after struggling to communicate with the person working at the stool due to the language barrier - Georgina obviously found this hilarious.

"It's not funny," he said, turning back to her.

"Just thought you would have been better at German by now," she mocked, still laughing.

"Shut up," he said trying not to laugh himself, "take that," he said, passing her one of the pretzels.

She took it from his hand, he was already munching through his. She took a bite, and looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Woahhh," she said, "that's kinda good."

"I know, I told you," he laughed at her reaction.

They continued walking through the streets, hand in hand, talking and laughing about the most random stuff, before getting interrupted but a small hand tapping Jude on the back.

"Jude! Jude! Jude!"

Both Jude and Georgina turned around to see and little boy with what they assumed were his Dad and older sister. The boy can't have been any older than 6, and he was clearly a Dortmund fan - Jude could see his yellow and black shirt peaking through his coat.

"Please can I have a picture?" the boy asked politely.

Georgina stepped to the side slowly, burying her face into her scarf even more, trying to keep hidden. The teenage sister was sending her daggers, the actress wasn't sure why - maybe just another crazy Jude fangirl?

Jude had a small, friendly conversation with the family, before returning back to Georgina and wrapping his arm over her shoulder.

"Disguise worked well then?" she said sarcastically.

"Yeh doesn't ever work well in Dortmund," he replied, matter-of-factly, "know me too well."

"You talk so much waffle mate, it's unbelievable," she laughed, playfully hitting his chest.

"Nah, I don't, I'm being serious," he shook his head, "and don't call me mate, it's weird."

"Mhm," she raised her eyebrows and looked at him with a big grin. She already loved winding him up, she could tell this was going to be her new favorite thing.

"Oh my god! Look!" Jude exclaimed.

"What? What now?" she asked, he kept changing their paths and pointing out new things, the girl was beginning to get annoyed with his inability to stay in one direction.

He ran off and grabbed a tshirt off the rack, turned it round and Georgina just stood there with an unamused expression. It was a shirt with her character 'Eleven' from 'Stranger Things'.

"It's you," Jude said whilst failing to contain his laughter.

She just sighed and shook her head at him, "your such an idiot," she pulled the shirt from his hand and put it back on the rack. She grabbed his hand pulling him away from the stand.

She side eyed him in fits of laughter, "jesus christ, it's not that funny," she said.

"C'mon it's a little funny," he said, lifting his shoulders.

"Maybe a little," she couldn't hide her smile anymore. She still didn't find it that funny, but seeing him laugh made her smile.

"Hahaa, I fucking knew it," he laughed, once again slinging his arm around her shoulder. "Wanna go back now?" he asked. It was beginning to get dark, and the couple were getting colder by the second.