Chapter 92: Signed

Start from the beginning

You Mian bent his eyes and smiled obviously, "Why don't you call me when you get downstairs." ”

In the cold night breeze, Pei Huaiji did not answer, but silently handed the gift box in his hand to You Mian stubbornly.

You Mian pursed her lips, "You gave me too many gifts. ”

Pei Huaiji seemed to know that You Mian would say this, and his voice answered without hesitation: "As an audience, thank you for bringing a wonderful visual feast." ”

Pei Huaiji said: "The works of the theme competition in the second round are incomparable. ”

"Worth a lot, a lot of gifts."

"Sounds like you like that sculpture a lot." You Mian raised his head and smiled heartily after speaking, his amber eyes were thrillingly beautiful in the moonlight.

Pei Huaiji had seen You Mian smile, but he had never seen You Mian smile so cheerfully and heartily.

It's like taking off all the baggage.,Light and bright free and easy smile.。

You Mian has always been a person who separates you and me very clearly, just like Fang Xiaofeng helped him without telling him, You Mian will immediately repay the other party, and strive not to owe anyone any affection and kindness.

Whether it is Qin Lan, Qu Miao, or Guan Tong, Fang Xiaofeng, and Liu Hao, who have known each other for a long time but have a very good relationship.

You Mian has always been polite and never bothered others too much.

According to Qu Miao's sentence a long time ago, it is You Mian who looks very easy to get close to, very gentle, and always has a smiling face, but in fact, as long as you approach him and want to know him more, You Mian always builds high and thick walls, blocking everyone's crossing.

Detached and polite.

But at this moment, You Mian finally realized that his attitude towards Pei Huaiji was different.

It's different from all the others.

You Mian unconsciously slowed down the frequency of blinking when he received the celebratory gift from Pei Huaiji.

It seems to be like, but it seems to be deeper and more than liked.

Just as he opened the gift box, Pei Huaiji's voice sounded softly above his head again.

"But on the other hand, as someone who sends you a heartwarming text message, please allow me to be a little selfish."

Pei Huaiji turned his face, his ears were red, and his voice was hoarse and low.

"You Mian, congratulations on making it to the finals."

You Mian looked down in a daze and saw the signature in the gift box.

It is a signed "Towering alone to the clouds, the first class of thousands of officials in the Jade Palace." ”

The wooden skewer is engraved with the upper two words, and there is also a peace charm under the signature.

Pei Huaiji has never believed in gods and Buddhas, and he has never given anything worth less than one million to others.

But it wasn't until he passed by the incense temple on the hill and looked at the pedestrians with pious faces that his heart moved.

It turns out that I really like a person, and I don't just want to give him everything precious.

I hope he is safe.

Pei Huaiji immediately stopped the car and walked into the temple, and pious hands folded and begged for this stick.

One is up, with a probability of eight percent.