The young man creeped inside, swiftly closing the door behind him.

"Still didn't answer my question, Scout. Why did'ya come here?"

He put his hands into his pockets, switching his weight from one leg to the other, "To check on you, man! Didn't see you at dinner, thought somethin might have happened.."

"I am fine, just wasn't hungry and Medic wanted to do a check up on me so I stuck around... Also, you liar."

"Hey! What is that supposed to mean?!"

Grave crossed his arms, "When you lie you bounce from leg to leg. So, what did you really come here for?"

Scout smiled sheepishly, "Well I did come to see you.. And.. I..I couldn't sleep.. And well, I got bored.. Thought you might be still awake..?"

Grave lifted an eyebrow as he asked jokingly, "And what am I supposed to do about that? Entertain you?"

"Pfft- No! I..was wondering if.. I could maybe stay with you?"

The Titan simply shrugged, "Alright"

Scout blinked, "Wait really? Just like that?"

"Scout I had a ton of siblings.. Think I am not used to sharing a room?"

"I mean yeah but I thought-"

"Get your butt over here or I am kicking you out!"

The Tower quickly obliged, laying down in bed next to his friend. He kept his eyes glued to the ceiling. It was quiet for a few moments which was unusual for the likes of someone as energetic as Scout.. Didn't take long for Grave to notice the Tower's uptight expression.

He bumped him with his elbow, "Hey, what's wrong?"

Scout sighed as he turned to face him, "I just I... Man, it feels weird! Like were back home.. Actually home! Feels kinda off y'know.."

Grave cracked a small smile, "Yeah, I get that.."

There was silence for a bit, Grave almost missing Scout's quiet voice, "...Thought I lost you when that portal closed.."

He smiled sadly, "You wanted me as your friend Scout, it's gonna take a lot more to get rid of me"

The Tower giggled, pulling him in for a side hug. He decided to change the subject, "So, what do you think Engineer is gonna do to us for stealing her equipment?"

"Oh Creator, I completely forgot about that..Hey, wait, why are you asking me? You are the one who knows her!"

He laughed, "With any luck we will be moping the floors for the next five years!"

Grave huffed, "How amazing."

Grinning, Scout responded, "The other dimension doesn't sound half that bad now that I think about it..."

Grave returned his banter, "And you will do what there? Live with the wolves?"

"At least they won't make me clean the toilets"