CHAPTER 10 ~ he replaced me? it was all a lie?

Start from the beginning

While sitting under the tree.
I'm thinking and just thinking.
Thinking about ansh and everything I left behind to be here.
Suddenly my chain of thoughts broke when my smart watch started beeping indicating that I have a class after 15 minutes.

I got up picked my bag from the grass put it on my shoulder and started moving towards the auditorium where my Physics lecture is.

It's my third semester here.
First two semesters had been hard on me but SIDHARTH helped me throughout.
He is a senior of mine.
He's in his fourth year of college.
It's my second year.

New character

SIDHARTH BAJAJ
Age : 24 years
Connection : DIVYA'S senior.
Who have liked her from the moment he saw her.
Bullied her in the starting to get her attention but after that became a good friend of hers while helping her with the studies.
Occupation : is the next CEO of Bajaj industries which his father owns.
But he want to experience being on his own before inheriting what his father owns.
He'll take over when he's 28 .

Divya is now 20 years old and reyansh is 28

Continue.

While I was on my way Sid came infront of me blocking my way to the auditorium.
"How's life divu" he said excitedly.

"Life's good,you should try getting one yourself and stop interfering in mine"
I replied sarcastically
To which he pouted and put his arm around my shoulder and we started walking together.
"You're so cruel divu"

When we reached I got rid of his arm on my shoulder and went in the class.
While he just went away to his friend group after that.

I still remember how he treated me on my first day here.
First days are always tough for freshers.
Because of ragging.
Yup he was the one to take my ragging.

He didn't do much but didn't do any less either.
I remember how he poured eggs on my head in the cafeteria.
But was carefull not to break eggs on my head.
He just poured the yellow substance in my hair saying it's healthy for hair growth.

My hair are already freaking knee length how much more growth does he want from them?

Anyway he was right after that incident my hair turned even more silkier than they already were.

After the class ended I went to the railway station.
I'm going to Jaipur.
To meet ansh.
I wanna go see him for once atleast.
I wanna ask him why he haven't contacted me after that?
I have so many questions for him.