𝟬𝟬𝟰

<<<#4>>>𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 - 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 - 𝘚𝘡𝘈0:01━❍─────────3:35

<<<#4>>>
𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 - 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 - 𝘚𝘡𝘈
0:01─────────3:35

Alexis comes out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around her body as another rests in her hand, wringing out her hair.

Jhené Aiko blasts in the background as she gets ready, lathering her body in coco butter lotion as well as perfume that smells like coco butter too.

She slips on her baby pink laced underwear as well as the matching bra. She grabs a cropped white tee along with pink boy boxers out of her luggage as well as socks and fat bunny slippers.

As soon as she's finished, she heads to the bathroom again, brushing her teeth and washing her face. She blow drys the lace she has on, putting it up in a simple ponytail with two pieces of hair in the front. Just then she hears the doorbell to the hotel room she was in.

She shuts the light off, gliding herself toward the door. She looks through the peep hole to see felix already looking at her. She laughs and opens the door revealing a smiley felix.

"Hi lix!" She says happily causing him to chuckle. "Hi lexi." He replies with a smile. She stretches her arms out for a hug and smiles, going in for the hug. "Come, come." She lets go, signaling her hands, walking toward the living room in the hotel room. He shuts the door behind himself, holding a bag of snacks in his hands.

She turns the flat screen tv on, sitting on the floor. Felix sits the snacks down on the kitchen counter, taking things out to put in the fridge.

He put a pizza in the oven, putting away drinks mostly water and some soju ykyk, and bringing the rest of the things into the living room.

He walks in to see her already messing with a controller. She brought her ps5 along with her so they're gonna be playing all day.

She was setting up the other controller so that Felix could play with her. He smiles, sitting next to her on the ground. "What're we playing first?" Felix asks, even though he knew the answer to his question.

"Fornite obviously." She replies.

"I knew it." He laughs causing her to giggle. "What are you cooking?" She asks out of curiosity. "Oh I bought a frozen pizza if that's okay with you." He replies. "Mhm!" She nods in response.

"Hey siri, set a timer for thirty minutes."
"Okay, setting a timer for thirty minutes."

"Thirty minutes!?" Felix comments in shock. "Yes. Just because the cheese at the top is done doesn't mean the whole thing, including the bottom, is." Alexis states, turning toward him for just a second.