"Wow, I— I'm not even surprised. I just thought you had a female."

The two had a conversation about the whole breaking up thing. Sehkani finally heard his side and still decided it was best the two didn't get back together. Mainly because it'll just confuse Seoni if they broke up again and Sehkani wanted to work on herself.

"Just... Let me take you out then. I'll have my mother watch Seoni and we could just talk again.. With Mekai actually talking." Mekai pulled on his hair as he stared at Sehkani - The lean was kicking in.

"I don't know, Let me think about it and when you bring Seoni back i'll have a response — Have you been sleeping? Your eyes are red and low." She reached over and ran her thumb pad on his cheek.

Mekai nodded slowly, "I'm fine."

Sehkani pulled away, "I know you aren't but i'm not gonna' keep pushing you into anything. Could you go check on our kid?"

Mekai stood up but quickly fell back down, Sehkani twisted her face, "I-I'm good, Im good." He stood up and looked over at Sehkani, "A nap before we leave?."

It had been years since Mekai even had thoughts about lean. The feeling was unusual. It made him weaker, He only started drinking it to help keep Melaki away who had been doing more dangerous actions - It resulted in Mekai being in jail for two nights.

Sehkani nodded, "Yes, I think you need to lay down, I'll let Seoni know y'all be leaving later.." She stood up with the help of the table, "Mekai, What you doing?" Feeling his hand around her belly.

"I don't want you to fall, Come on." He mumbled, following her up the stairs and into Seoni room, "Princess, We gonn' stay with mommy a little longer. Daddy needs a little nap.. Okay?"

Seoni looked up from her iPad, "Okay! I talk to Aaliyah more." Showing them the screen where Eight year old Aaliyah was shown doing a silly dance, "Funny."

Sehkani walked out the room and into hers with Mekai securely behind her, He plopped on the bed and draped his arm over his eyes. Sehkani grabbed her small blanket and charger being she was gonna' go back on the couch.

"Lay wimme' mama..." Mekai rasped, feeling Sehkani presence made him sleep better, It always have, "Please... Nothing sexual."

Sehkani sighed and climbed into her bed slowly, Relaxing her body she looked over at him, "Uh, Your taking up my entire bed.."

Mekai reached over and pulled her onto his chest making sure he didn't hurt her stomach, "Stop acting like you fucking slow." He muttered, resting his hand on her lower back.

"I can't fall asleep with Seoni awake by herself.. I'll lay here just until you fall asleep. Okay?"

Mekai hummed, "Seoni!" He called out, A few seconds later she ran inside with her iPad in her hand, "Wanna stay in here with mommy and daddy?"

Seoni quickly climbed onto the bed and laid between Mekai legs horizontally, Her head and legs draped off his and she was slightly folded, "Okay, I stay in here."

————

Sehkani smiled watching Seoni giggle at the animals as they strolled through an aquarium. Since she was four, Seoni picked up a fascination of animals. Sehkani always wanted to take her to see them but never could.