CHAPTER 26

When the gasper family were rejoicing the return of their daughter and sister, some people were plotting against them,wanting to destroy them in the most cruelest way possible. Several attempts were already done but the end result was the same. They failed.
It was like some powerful force was saving them from all of these attacks.
None knows who that person is. At first everyone thought that maverick or Ares had arranged some sort of security. But they got to know that neither maverick nor Ares even knew that there was an attack on their family,from a spy they had arranged. Also it was not only the involvement of some cheap thugs. It included people from mafia. Neither the tactics nor the weapon used were weak or silly rather it was highly and skillfully planned mission. Yet the person protecting them had dodged every single attempts like it was nothing.
Who is the secret savior??
Why does the person protect them especially phoenix??

In the Gasper mansion.
Magnus, nix and maya had decided to watch a movie. While nix was selecting the movie with the help of Maya, magnus was preparing the snacks and drinks for them.
Nix chose the Cinderella movie. Though magnus was not at all interested in watching that movie because according to him that was a girlish, childish movie. Seeing his expression, Maya had giggled and said,"be thankful that we chose this movie rather than a barbie movie". Hearing this magnus was shocked and slightly relieved. Although Cinderella was also a fantasy movie, he would rather watch this than the plastic dolls movie.
"Babie I like babie too, magy u like babie"
(Barbie I like barbie too, magy do u like barbie)
"No sweetheart",but on seeing nixs expression which was filled with slight disappointment, magnus said," But I do like the doll. Hey look baby the movie is about to begin".
Seeing magnus behaving like this, Maya was controlling her laughter. Noticing this magnus slightly pinched her waist.
Maya glared at him for which he winked at her.
When the movie got over, they heard the sound of Ares calling nix from the living room. Nix on hearing it, ran out of the movie room.
"Baby be careful don't run" ,shouted magnus but didn't receive any answer.
Suddenly a pillow hit his face. Turning around he found maya looking at him with a smirk.
"Revenge is on", saying this he took another pillow and threw it on her face. They started hitting each other with pillow.
All of a sudden, magnus slipped, falling on the couch. Seeing his posture, Maya started laughing out loud. So magnus pulled her down.
Their eyes met each other. Though no words were spoken, the feeling in their eyes spoke volumes. The temperature in the room suddenly dropped.
Seeing a strand of hair blocking his view of her face, he slowly tugged it behind her ears making a cute red hues to form on her cheeks.
They both slowly and unknowingly started reducing the distance between them.
At last her pink lips resembling that of a beautiful lotus petals met his.
Suddenly he turned her around and started dominating the kiss like he was trying to convey all his feelings and emotions through that kiss.
They were so into the kiss that they didn't hear the sound of door opening.
" haa finally now I can have a little peace"
Hearing her brother's sound, Maya hid her face in magnus chest, while magnus was glaring at his so called best friend.
"What the heck,can't you knock"
"Well I did but you didn't hear. Anyways I'm free from all the awkward moment from now on"
"What do you mean?"
"Well whenever we three are together, the way you try to glance at each other without wanting the party to know about it. The secret longing stares looks creepy you know. I feel so damn awkward. At last you both are together now"
"Get out you bastard"
"Oii what bastard haan I'm your gonna-be- brother-in law. Give respect to me or else I won't let you guys to be together".
"Nia were u"
(Niall where are you?)
"Well my chotu is calling me,so I'm leaving for the time being. Don't do anything funny. I'm watching you", saying this niall went out.
" umm well could get up",said Maya in a shy tone.
"Well I quite like this position."
"Get off you are heavy"
"Baby this is completely muscles"
"Wha-What did you call me"
"Baby"
Hearing this tears started pouring put of her eyes.
"Hey baby what happened, you okay"
"Nothing its just I have been for this day for a long time. It feels like a dream to me"
"Its not a dream Maya. I have wanted to call you that for a long time too. I just didn't know how to tell you about my feeling"
"Now you could tell me"
"I ....I don't know.... If this is a good idea"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey people
I hope everyone is doing well. I'm so sorry for the late update but your wait is over. Here is the new update. I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
The more the number of votes and comments, the sooner will be the updates.
Until then bye bye.