CHAPTER 21

It was the most hated day in the week. Any guesses.
Well you are right, its Monday, meaning work day.
None of them wanted to go to work. While it was decided that nix will stay with Ophelia and advika for the time being, none wanted to be away from her

Its been three days since nix was back in gasper household. Everyone there had been on cloud nine.
The weekend was completely filled with fun activities. On Saturday after their movie night, everyone slept in. At first it was decided that nix will sleep with her parents but then none wanted to be away from her. So everyone decided to have a sleepover in the living room.
Everyone was fighting on who would sleep on either side of nix except Ophelia who slowly took nix in her arms and they both slept cuddling in the middle. Maverick who noticed this silently joined them without notifying others. By the time they noticed, it was too late. So they rushed towards them and slept.
The first one to wake up was Ophelia followed by Maya. After freshening up they started preparing the brunch. Slowly one by one they started waking up except for ledger and nix.
Ophelia woke nix up while ledger was kicked Hayes to wake him up.
While having the brunch, all the brother and maverick were still thinking about the question which their little baby had asked them after the movie.

Flashback
While everyone were laughing at the sight of ledger and niall,sniffing and cuddling, nix pulled maverick's shirt sleeves.
"Yes baby do you need something"
"Ywes Dada wen i get my pwince kwistoff wike Anna"
(Yes dad when can I get my prince kristoff just like Anna)
"WHAT"
"Dada i wanna boyfwend"
(Dada I want a boyfriend)
"Your are never getting a boyfriend, not now,not ever" said all the brothers and the father along with niall.
Niall and Maya had always considered nix as their little sister. In fact all the mehra family had considered gasper family as their own. Niall and anil were also very overprotective just like her other brothers.
Hearing this, her eyes was getting moist.nix started crying. Ophelia took her in her arms and tried to comfort her. Maya was finding it amusing.  Though it broke their heart,seeing their little one crying, they were firm on their goal of not letting her have a boyfriend.
Flashback ends
After their brunch, everyone went to mall for shopping where they bought lots of stuffs. Anil and advika also joined them. Everyone had divided and went to buy stuffs. Around 6 in the evening, all gathered near McDonalds to eat something. Seeing everyone carrying several bags, Ophelia started thinking on where to arrange all the stuffs while maverick was thinking of connecting two guestrooms to make it into a walk in closet for nix.
Acacia went near nix who was till the time with her parents, and gave her an Olaf soft toy. Seeing that toy, nix was over joined and gave multiple kisses to Acacia which made everyone else jealous that they decided to buy more stuffs. Unfortunately their plan got flopped when Ophelia and advika had restrained them from buying anything further as if they already guessed what was running in their minds.
Not to forget acacia became her most favorite brother. From the time she received that stuff toy, she didn't leave acacia and stuck to him, which made acacia feel like he had the whole world in his arm. He gave a stubble smirk to everyone else.
The whole of the Sunday was spent in the Gasper mansion. They watched movies, played with all the toys they bought from the mall. In the evening they went to mehra mansion, of which they gave a tour .They also showed the garden where advika had grown several plants which ranges from simple trees to exotic varieties. She had planted several plants like floral plants, fruits and vegetables. That was one of nixs favorite spot. She was running around the garden, plucking some fruits which were of her reach.
On seeing her fascination for that garden, maverick decided that he would also create a more complex garden in his mansion.

After all the princess gets whatever she wishes for.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey sweeties
Hope you are still enjoying this book. I thank everyone who is supporting this book by voting and commenting.
I also request all the people to continue your precious support as the people who are reading this book to start supporting me by casting your votes

Thank you guys
I guarentee you that The next update will be sooner this one.