Chapter 16: He wants his vengeance.....

Your pov:

Evan and I walk down a hallway and stop at a door,"Ready?" "Ready!" We burst through the door," MYA AND CRAIG!" I hear something fall and thumping feet. Mya appears around the corner, she tackles me and hugs tight." (Y/N)!!!" I smile and hug her back," We wanted to see how y'all where doin with the baby!" It had been 6 months since Pax Prime and I haven't seen Mya since, I couldn't be there while she was giving birth due to my new job. Craig walks around the corner rubbing his butt,"You scared the shit outta me!" I laugh, Mya grabs my arm and pulls me to a room,"Wait here!" I wait at the door, Craig and Evan gave each other a bro hug as they began to talk. I hear a soft yawn and turn to see Mya walking out with a blue bundle in her arms. With her soft gaze fixed on the sleepy face of her son,"This is Dominic, but we like to call him Dom." (Get it? Gears of War? Also RIP Dominic Santiago, or Dom, I cried when he died......Imma go cry some more...) I hold back a giggle as I see that he has a case of Miniladd hair before Craig cut it, his hair with lighter than Craig's but not too much lighter. I hear Evan and Craig walk up, Craig gets behind Mya and rubs her shoulders. Evan stands beside me with his gaze fixed on Dom, he smiled. 'I knew you had a soft side for babies....' I nudge him,"How's it feel being Uncle Evan?" Evan turns to look at me, he smiles,"It's.....awesome!" He does a fist pump and Dom giggles. Everyone awwed and Mya put him back in his crib to sleep, we all sit down on the couch and started to talk. I checked then time and my stomach growled,"Oh, are y'all hungry?" Me, Evan, and Craig nod. Mya smiles and decides to order pizza, she got one pepperoni, one sausage, and one Meat lover's pizza. (Meat people :3) "Hey Craig? (Y/N) and I are gonna get the pizza." Craig was about to object when Mya raised her hand to silence him,"I haven't been out of the house in soooooo long. So imma go get the pizza with my sis so we can have some bonding time!" We get outside and drive to the pizza place, once we pulled out of the apartment parking lot Mya glances at me. "When are you and Evan gonna have a kid?" I turn to look at her with surprise." Um......there is time later to think about that, I do want to have at least one....." Mya smiles,"Ya...it's probably best to wait." I sigh and quickly change the subject,"When is Craig gonna propose?" Mya shrugged and smiled again," He can decide when it's time." We get to the pizza place and get all of our pizza's, we pack it all into the car and head back to the apartment. Just stretch and get out of the car, I go around to the back seat and open the door. Mya was next to me, I hear a soft chuckle and a click. I slowly turn around and see the man that shot Craig, he looks at both of us with a evil, iced glare."Nobody....escapes me without my say so......" He aims the gun at Mya and fires.

Mya's pov:

"Nobody...escapes me without my say so....." he aims the gun at me and fires, I close my eyes waited for the pain. I feel nothing, I hear a soft gasp and the sound of running feet. I open my eyes to see (Y/N) directly in front of me, i gasp and put my hand over my mouth. She turns to look at me with a tear running down her face, she coughs in her hand and look down. She was shot in the stomach and coughed up blood, I started to scream, I saw Craig and Evan run towards us.

Your pov:

I couldn't feel, I put my hand on my stomach and feel a warm, wet, sticky feeling. I hear Mya scream and I look up to see Evan running towards me with a terrified look on his face, I start to see small black spots that get bigger. I slump down against Mya and black out.