Chapter 14: Nightmare, Or real?

Your pov:

I finally get home from shopping, I park in the driveway. I notice a small grey car parked by the mailbox, I shrug it off and grab a couple bags of groceries. I grab my keys and unlocked the door, I place the bags down and check my phone. No new texts, I walk out to get the rest of the bags, the last trip back in I notice some stray clothes on the floor. I sigh and put the groceries away,"I wonder where Evan is....maybe he's playin video games." I start to pick up the clothes and realize that some of then where Evan's clothes he had on when I left, I pick up a pair of underwear and just stare at them. It was a dark purple thong, I know it isn't mine because I don't own any thongs and I don't have any dark purple panties. Just then I heard a thump and a soft moan,"Evan?" I slowly make my way upstairs, I hear a creaking and more moaning. I reach out and grab the knob, I slowly open the door. I stand in complete shock as I see Evan in bed with a strange girl. I start to tear up as he turned and look at me with surprise lit up in his gaze," (Y/N)? This isn't what it looks like!" I start to get angry and the girl stares at me with confusion."WHAT IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE THEN EVAN HUH?" He looks down, I turn around and quickly run down the stairs and out the door. I am blinded by tears, I hear a honk and see a bright light.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.........

I gasp and sit straight up and look around, I feel someone shift beside me, I look over to see Evan open his eyes sleepily,"You ok babe?" I nod,"Ya....just a nightmare....."  Evan smiles and signals for me to cuddle up next to him, I lay down and snuggle up next to him and slowly fall asleep as he runs his fingers through my hair.