Chapter 8: We tried to keep it a secret

Your pov:

I forgave Ray for slapping me cuz what I said was uncalled for. It's been two months since Pax, me and Mya where finally moving out, Evan, Craig, Jonathan, and Ray came down to help us,"Well mom, thanks for putting up with us for 19 years!" Mya and I where giving her our last goodbye hugs, Jonathan was giving her hugs too, but he whispered something in her ear. She froze, John smiled and put his finger to his lips. Our mom smiled and glanced at Ray, I lean over to Mya,"I wonder what he told her." Mya glances over to Ray,"Ya me too." We walk over to her and give her a hug,"Thanks for helping Ray!" I hug her and realize something,"Hey Ray? Not to be rude or anything but...did you gain weight?" She frowned,"I'm not fat im pr-" She cut herself off, Mya and i stare at her with wide eyes, she lets out a sigh." You know how John and I told you we stared dating two months ago? Well that's not true." "Whhhhaaaaaat?!" Jonathan walked over as Mya's jaw began to hung open, he put his arm around her shoulders,"Ya, we've been datin' for 2 years, and I proposed five months ago ." Evan and Craig where standing in the hall close to us, they walk over with huge smiles plastered on their faces,"Congrats Delirious, didn't think you had it in ya!" Jonathan nods,"Ya, one more thing." We all glanced at each other while Jonathan hesitated, Ray broke the silence,"I'm pregnant." There was more silence for a moment. "WERE GONNA BE AUNTS!" Mya and I screamed,  Evan and Craig burst into to screams of surprise and happiness, Jonathan smiled,"And it's twins!" Mya and I tackled John,"SOO HAPPY FOR YOU!" I was going to add basterd but we don't like to cuss around our mother."Ow thanks but can you get off of me?" Mya muttered a sorry as we got up, everyone turns to look at Ray," So how many months?" "Five. John and I wanted to keep it a secret for awhile." Evan looked at him,"Why? Did you want it to be a surprise?" He nodded,"Didn't work out though.I proposed before I knew I was gonna be a father, she told me right after she said yes!" Ray laughed,"Well I was just as surprise and he was, I found out that day!"We all laughed,"Well, the wedding is gonna be in two months, and y'all are definitely invited!" We all where chattering when my mom pitched in,"Well I think y'all have a plane to catch, but before you go Ray give your mother-in-law a hug!" Ray smiled and walked over to give her a hug, my mom was gentle and gave her a soft one." Alrighty, I love y'all and I hope to have more good news soon." She winked at me and Evan, then glanced to Mya and Craig. Craig got pale and we all laughed.

~A week later, sponsored by Theangle~

Vanoss's pov:

(Y/N) and I finally got her all moved in to my house in Canada, Mya and Craig went to LA to be in his new apartment. Delirious and Ray are in North Carolina  (Idk if that's where he still lives and IM HAVEN TWINS XD)in their house."YO EVAN!" I hear her shouting from her new office that used to be the 2nd spare bedroom,"YES (Y/N)?!" "DO YOU KNOW WHERE MY MOUSE IS!" I giggle, I had taken it and wrote in sharpy ' My fuck buddy' on it,"I THINK IT WAS IN THE BOX IN THE LIVING ROOM!" I see her leave and quickly run to put it in its place,"WAIT NEVER MIND I FOUND IT, ITS ON YOUR DESK!" "THANKS EVAN!" I smile and wait,".........EVAN IM COMIN FOR YOU!" I hear stomping feet, I turn towards the door and (Y/N) runs around the corner and jumps onto me, I yell/laugh as I fall onto the bed, her eyes flickered playfully. She runs her hand over my crotch,"Your fuck buddy huh?" She whispered seductively, I feel my face began to burn and my pants grow tight. She giggles and leans forward,"Maybe we can once I get that last box unpacked." She nips my ear and gets up, she winks at me and leaves to unpack the last box. I lay there with my pants extremely tight and my face stuck in a burning smile.

(Next chapter might be a lemon, so get ready my smexy turtles ;) )