Chapter 6: Da fuck Mini?!

Vanoss's pov:

(Y/N) and I quickly ran to the beach to find Craig and Mya. We found where we had partied very easily, the whole part of the beach we where on was trashed. Delirious and Ray came with us to help find the two drunk basterds, they kept shooting glances at each other and blushing when they made eye contact. I leaned over to (Y/N),"Yo Delirious and Ray are hitting it off, soon she might be your sister-in-law." I whispered to her, she softly punched me, but she smiled."YO (Y/N)! THINK I FOUND YO SIS." We turn towards the sound of Ray's voice and saw Mya cuddling up next to Mini, who was hugging back, I smirked and got a near by bucket. I filled it with some ocean water,"Wait Evan what are you-" I run over to the two hungover sleeping beauties and screamed,"WAKE DA HELL UP BITCH."

Your pov:

Evan ran at Mini and Mya and screamed, his screams waoke them both up as he poured the water all over them, Mya screamed and Craig jumped up and glared at Even. He just tossed the bucket at Jonathan and pointed at him,Mya got up and waddlewaddle over holding her head in pain. She reached out her hand and I placed two pills in her hand. I grab my phone to text Wildcat and tell him that we got them, but I saw there was a new video on my phone called 'I won't remember Jack shit.' "The fuck, Evan come here." He walked over as I pushed play on the screen. Me, Evan, John, and Ray were In the camera view. Jonathon Ray were cuddling on the bed and every once in awhile giving each other quick pecks on the lips (so that's why my lips have red clown makeup on them.....well then) I smiled as Ray stated at the screen and shot glances at John. He glanced back at her once, then looked away, clearly embarrassed. I realized that Evan and I were trying to dance to the song Milkshake on Just Dance 3, but we were drunk as hell and not stable. We all began to laugh our ass off, I didn't realize the Mini reached over and pressed the upload to YouTube button.

(All da cliff hangers, I'm so mean. Love y'all hungover bitches 🐺🐢🐢)