Chapter Thirty Five: I Get Nieces and Nephews

🩷Gwen's POV🩷

We arrived at the Isle and we parked our motorcycles. "Hey! I'm me again." Mal said as soon as she took off her helmet.

"Duh! Evil magic doesn't work here." Celia said.

"Kind of the point." Serena said.

"Welcome back." I chuckled as
Carlos flung an arm around my shoulders.

"Thank you." M sighed and we walked forward, following the kids.

Celia placed her helmet down on a table and knocked on the door, creating a rhythm as a kind of password. (Which was, not gonna lie, it's a vibe.)

The door opened and we found ourselves at Dr. Facilier's Voodoo Arcade. Ah, I remember that place, Rick, Pup, and I would go there and get our fortunes told.

Celia ran to her father, they danced and Dr. Facilier pointed to his cheek wanting a peck. Celia just flicked his hat and ran off, but was hugged from behind by her dad making M, E, Q, Rena, Jay and Pup laugh while I just stared at them forlornly.

I'm glad CeCe has a healthy relationship with him. I mean, it's not like I'm jealous of her because she has a good relationship with her dad?!?!?!

Okay, fine, I admit it. I'm jealous.

We started to walk down the steps and looked around. I saw a guy with his kids at one of the games, the tarot card game. The youngest girl, who had brown hair and brown eyes

 The youngest girl, who had brown hair and brown eyes

turned to me and her eyes widened. She tugged on the sleeve of her brother, who had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Lex! Look it's Gwen!!!" Her father noticed his daughter's outburst and looked where she was pointing and we locked eyes for a second

"Lex! Look it's Gwen!!!" Her father noticed his daughter's outburst and looked where she was pointing and we locked eyes for a second... RICK????

"G, come on!" Carlos grabbed my wrist and led me away from the family. "You okay?" C said as we walked around.

I shook my head.

"Memories?"

"No, not memories." I pointed to the family. "The kids dad looks like Rick."  He looked at the family and he almost looked shocked. "You're right." He whispered.

As we walked around the arcade, we kept our distance from the family. We soon found a TV lying around. C picked up the token on top and dropped it into the slot.

"Alerts of the sleeping spell keep coming in as it spread throughout Auradon." Sleeping spell? What
sleeping spell?

"Uh, guys, come look at this!" Carlos shouted, sitting down. The others quickly came over as the report continued. "There are rumours that Sleeping Beauty's daughter, Audrey, is behind the spell. We're trying to discover who is responsible for these vicious lies, and which villain has perpetrated this evil. We have an update. It's what? It's moving this way? It is moving this way."

"Ok, we gotta go, now. " I ordered and we all stood up, rushing to the door.

Before I could reach the door, the little girl from earlier came to me with her brother and two girls who seemed to be their older sisters. There was another boy who looked like he was the oldest out of all of them.

"Um, Gwen, we were wondering if we could be chosen to get picked to go to Auradon next? Please?" The little girl pleaded with puppy dog eyes. "Uh...sure?" I said, biting my lip. "Yay!" The little girl and her brother cheered and hugged one another. "Oh, we were never properly introduced." The older girl said. "I'm Maria and these are my siblings Ron, Amelia, Alex, and Chloe."

"Okay, and last names?" I said.

"Ratcliffe." Chloe smiled.

I tensed up. Ratcliffe? Well, that just proved my theory that Rick might be the dad of these kids!!! Wait...who's the mom?

"Gwen?"

I heard Maria's voice pull me out of my thoughts. My nephews and nieces (I should call them that right now.) we're staring at me in concern. "Oh, yeah. Ron, Maria, Amelia, Alex and Chloe Ratcliffe. You have your applications?"

"Yeah." Ron nodded. "They're at home." Amelia said. "Okay, tomorrow, I'll ask the others if you can get your applications approved." Chloe gave me a hug. "Thank you." She said. I tensed up when I saw their dad, my brother, staring at me with a cold stone glare.

humansL00 GWEN'S BAAAAAACK!