Chapter 88: One Thousand and One

Começar do início

Sure enough, as soon as You Mian's finger was raised, he clicked the send button.

As soon as the screen turned, Guan Tong and Shen Nanxiao appeared.

Guan Tong chose the largest cabin with two bedrooms, so he casually lay on the bed, holding his phone with a look of hard choice.

The guests in the observation room also had the hardest time guessing who he and Shen Nanxiao's text messages were sent to.

At the same time, Shen Nanxiao's picture appeared on Guan Tong's right side, and the embarrassed expressions of the two people at that time were surprisingly consistent, which made Qu Shao can't help but hold his glasses and laugh.

A few seconds later, Bai Lin's picture also squeezed in, compared to Guan Tong and Shen Nanxiao, who were very hesitant, although he was not so sure, he also followed You Mian and sent a heartwarming text message.

Guo Su said lightly: "We connected Bai Lin to Yan Tingxuan, right?" ”

Judging from the heartbeat line of the previous issues, Bai Lin was indeed sent to Yan Tingxuan, and there was a basis for their choice.

Before anyone else could respond, the screen would turn.

I saw that the later stage of the program team did not drag the mud and water at all, and immediately revealed the heartbeat of the four iris guests with the small animation of the pink envelope with wings that appeared before.

You Mian's small envelope flew to Pei Huaiji in the same hut.

[Thank you Mr. Pei for your careful guidance.] 】

Bai Lin's envelope flew towards Yun Guanqing.

[Brother Guanqing, thank you for your tolerance and care all the time. 】

As soon as the observation room sounded the exclamation of the wrong person, the next scene plunged them into even greater surprise.

In the picture, Guan Tong and Shen Nanxiao held their mobile phones tangledly, and finally put down their hands at the same time, choosing to abstain from the heartbeat text message link, and did not connect the heartbeat line to any of the guests of the Lily of the Valley party.

“!!”

"What's going on?" Xi Rui covered her mouth and stared wide, her eyes full of surprise, "Did both of you abstain?" ”

Guo Su gasped, "It seems that in the second half of the show, Guan Tong and Shen Nanxiao didn't find their favorite object. ”

Qu Shao was more stable than the other young people present, and he looked at things differently, giving another angle: "Although neither of them found their crush in the show, they made a group of great friends, didn't they?" ”

The crowd remembered the game of flying chess in the igloo until late at night.

"What's more, I have always felt that with the cleverness of Guan Tong and Shen Nanxiao, it is impossible not to find that other people in the hut are paying attention to You Mian, and after understanding the heartbeats of the other guests, they chose to abstain very freely and happily, isn't it cool?" Qu Shao smiled.

Guo Su gave Qu Shao a thumbs up when he heard this, "It's still Teacher Qu who can see it through." ”

Xi Rui quietly wiped her tears with some emotion, "They are great, there will be better people waiting for them." ”

Xi Rui not only likes Guan Tong's liveliness, but also likes Shen Nanxiao's quiet energy, so it is inevitable that her mood will fluctuate a little more when she sees that both of them have abstained from the heartbeat text message session.