Chapter 86: Are you imitating him?

Start from the beginning

Only this glance was discovered, but it was even more cruel than being kicked out of the hut by You Mian.

Yun Guanqing's smile was a little weak, and he leaned on the door and whispered, "I'm back." ”

Pei Huaiji simply nodded when he passed him, and You Mian smiled gently as always, and responded politely and politely: "Hmm." ”

The moment the two returned, the lively atmosphere was rekindled in the originally quiet cabin.

You Mian and Pei Huaiji put the food bag in their hands on the dining table, You Mian took off his gloves and said with a smile: "On the way back, I passed by a very delicious Japanese restaurant, Mr. Pei recommended, please give the takeaway brother a five-star praise." ”

Guan Tong screamed again and again, "I love you to death!" My dear! ”

When You Mian and Pei Huaiji didn't come back, it was difficult for others to be interested in cooking, but now they didn't expect these two people to solve their lunch.

Finally, Yan Tingxuan, who was sitting on the sofa with his back to the others, also stood up and walked over.

Guan Tong and Shen Nanxiao quickly opened the food box and spread it on the dining table.

As soon as Shen Nanxiao looked at the bag, he smiled at You Mian and Pei Huaiji and said, "It's hard work." ”

This shop is usually very popular, and it takes a long time to queue up.

You Mian smiled softly, and only heard Guan Tong ask lively: "What are you doing on a date?" ”

Guan Tong's face was full of curiosity, and this question also made everyone's eyes focus on You Mian and Pei Huaiji.

Pei Huaiji took off his coat, his height of more than one meter and nine meters was very tall in the hut, and his handsome and cold face rarely showed a little softness, and he answered for You Mian Shensheng.

"A few laps around the racecourse."

You Mian nodded, his chestnut brown curls made his expression very soft, and the boy smiled and said, "I have never ridden a horse, thanks to Pei Huaiji." ”

Guan Tong looked at You Mian, and then quietly looked at Pei Huaiji, and found that every time You Mian called Pei always with a joke, and when he really wanted to call him on weekdays, it would always become Pei Huaiji's three closer words.

Guan Tong was secretly excited about his discovery, these two people are about to become!

Yun Guanqing leaned on the back of the chair and asked casually while watching them set the food plates: "You don't know how to ride a horse, he taught you?" How's it going? ”

Yan Tingxuan's movements of opening the delicate packaging box were slightly lighter, as if he was worried that these sounds would make him unable to hear You Mian's answer.

You Mian and Pei Huaiji suddenly glanced at each other.

How's it going?

You Mian remembered a few laps of galloping in the racecourse, and also remembered the tall back of Pei Huaiji standing at the head of the horse holding the reins.

"I should be able to compete with Mr. Pei." You Mian laughed and teased.

Guan Tong snorted in surprise, and Shen Nanxiao also thought that You Mian was joking.

But what he didn't expect was that Pei Huaiji lowered his eyes and thought for a few seconds, and then said in a deep voice: "It's really possible." ”