Chapter 31 - Heartbreak

Start from the beginning

I sucked air in and closed my eyes, letting out another moan as he slid in further, stretching out my insides as he gradually went deeper, until eventually, his hard shaft was buried deep inside me.

He reached down, rubbing against my clit in circles as he started moving in and out, muffling my moan as his mouth covered mine. He pulled back and looked down into my eyes as he started thrusting harder and faster, making me thankful that it was an expensive hotel and the headboard was secured to the wall. We would have been getting a lot of complaints if it hadn't been.

"Dylan!" I cried out, panting and breathless.

He leaned in and covered my mouth with his again, kissing me possessively as he drove into me over and over and I could feel his heart pounding against my bare chest and the warmth of his skin on mine. With our bodies pressed together, it felt like we became one.

An amazing feeling of euphoria started building up again until I felt like I was about to explode and then my stomach muscles clenched up tight and my body trembled with another orgasm, but this one was even stronger. The explosion in my core washed over me like a tidal wave, sending electricity through every cell in my body, making me tingle from head to toe. It was the most amazing thing I had ever experienced and I shivered from an aftershock, my heart pounding against my chest, with the spot between my legs now throbbing and soaking wet.

I collapsed against the pillow and laid there panting, trying to catch my breath.

He hovered over me and looked down into my eyes as he whispered, "Did you like that?"

I smiled as I nodded my head and said, "Yeah," breathlessly.

"Tell me exactly what you want me to do to you next."

I looked up into his eyes, still trying to catch my breath. I had never talked dirty to anyone before, but seeing the hunger in his eyes made me want to give him what he wanted, so I decided to play along.

"Dylan, I want you," I said in a seductive, slow and breathy voice, "to take your hard, throbbing cock and drive it into my wet pussy over and over again, so hard that I scream loud enough to wake up this entire hotel."

Desire flashed across his eyes and he smirked. "Wow. I didn't know your sweet, innocent mouth could say words like that Princess."

I laughed. "Didn't I already prove to you in California that this mouth of mine isn't so innocent?"

"Hmmm. This is true," he smirked, looking down at my lips and then back up into my eyes.

He leaned down and covered my mouth with his and started moving in and out, slowly speeding up until he was thrusting up into me hard, making me bite my bottom lip. He reached down between us, rubbing between my legs as he drove up into me.

"That feels amazing," I panted, gripping onto the sheets as he rubbed faster against my clit and slammed up into me over and over, making me cry out. 

"I missed this so much," I panted.

"Me too," he said breathlessly, giving me a flirty smile.

He lifted one of my legs and put it over his opposite shoulder, rolling me onto my side as he straddled my bottom leg between his, and started slamming into me sideways. I squeezed my eyes shut tight and cried out.

He gripped onto my shoulder for leverage to drive himself in even harder and the feeling was so overwhelming I screamed, "Dylan!" and that just made him go even harder.

Then he rolled me over onto my stomach so I was laying face down and lifted my hips off the bed, positioning himself at my entrance and then gripping my hips tight, driving into me from behind with a hard thrust that made me cry out again desperately.