Chapter 31 - Heartbreak

Start from the beginning

He looked down into my eyes as he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me against him, leaning down slowly while I held my breath, before pressing his lips softly to mine. I closed my eyes, melting into his kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

His kiss was soft and slow at first but then I felt his hardness growing against me right before he turned his head to the side and pushed his tongue past my lips, massaging it against mine and kissing me so deep my insides fluttered and started to ache for him. He covered my mouth completely with his, setting off an avalanche of feelings as the memory of our first time together came flooding back to me.

I ran my hands over his chest, feeling his strong, firm muscles through his shirt beneath my fingertips. I wanted to see it so I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up and over his head, feeling my stomach do a flip when I saw the tanned ripples of his six pack, and his strong, broad shoulders and biceps.

My eyes trailed over his sculpted body as I thought about how absolutely perfect he was, so perfect he almost didn't seem real. It felt as if I had dreamt him up and I would wake up any minute, but I was extremely thankful that he was real, and standing right there in front of me.

He leaned down and kissed me again as he grabbed hold of the bottom of my tank top and pulled it up over my head, tossing it to the floor. As he walked me backwards towards the bed, he unhooked the back of my bra and slipped the straps down my arms, dropping it right before he laid me down onto the mattress.

He unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans before pulling them down my legs and slipping my feet out of them, leaving me laying there in only a pair of lacy, white silk underwear. I was breathing heavy as I looked at him, standing over me next to the bed, my heart pounding with anticipation and adrenaline.

A nagging voice in the back of my mind was telling me that us sleeping together again was a bad idea because I ran the risk of getting too attached, but my body needed him too much to listen to it.

I laid there watching as he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down, leaving him standing there in a pair of navy blue boxer briefs that were tight enough to show his strong thigh muscles and a large bulge between his legs. Seeing that made the spot between my own legs feel achy as I yearned to have his long, hard length buried deep inside me again. The anticipation and desire that was burning in my core was almost more than I could bear.

"Dylan, I want you so freakin' bad right now," I panted breathlessly. "Please hurry."

He pulled his boxer briefs down, revealing his long, hard erection that was standing straight up in the air. It took him a minute to pull the condom out of his wallet and rip it open with his teeth before he finally rolled it down onto his hard length.

He came over to the bed and I expected him to climb on top of me, but instead he gripped my panties on each side and slid them off before spreading my legs wide in front of him. Without hesitating, he leaned down and buried his face between them, making me gasp as his tongue massaged against my clit and I gripped onto a handful of his hair.

He sucked on the nub as he slid two fingers deep inside me and started pumping them in and out. It felt so good that I threw my head back and squeezed my eyes shut, crying out. It felt amazing and overwhelming at the same time and it wasn't long before I felt my orgasm approaching.

My stomach muscles clenched up and my body trembled as my insides exploded, sending electricity over my skin and leaving me panting against the pillow with the spot between my legs throbbing.

As I laid there trying to catch my breath, he crawled forward and hovered over me, looking down into my eyes as he gripped onto his hard length and rubbed it up and down against my folds, positioning it at my entrance and slowly pushing his way inside.